[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello!
Thank you very much for sharing the build, the best one I played so far.

One thing, I don't like swapping concentrated/increased area of effect, what would be the best replacement? Faster attacks support? Thanks!

Edit:

So, i decided to use increased critical strike since you said ruthless is not working well with

Edit 2:
Thinking if Choir of the Storm would be a nice amulet to use, I may try it in short!

Edit 3 lol:
De difference is huge, you definitely should try it, POB doesn't show the real difference
Last edited by hamilcarTHC on Nov 17, 2017, 1:14:10 PM
Hi can anyone tell me what to improve next? I've searched high and low and it seems that quite a number of gears were expensive. I know to get enchants from uber lab but no luck. The claw am using now was found but to get a 2aps claw with decent stats is expensive. Tried doing some t16 maybe I'm bad at mechanics since this is the first time I'm doing it.
"
hamilcarTHC wrote:
Hello!

One thing, I don't like swapping concentrated/increased area of effect, what would be the best replacement? Faster attacks support? Thanks!

Edit:

So, i decided to use increased critical strike since you said ruthless is not working well with

Edit 2:
Thinking if Choir of the Storm would be a nice amulet to use, I may try it in short!

Edit 3 lol:
De difference is huge, you definitely should try it, POB doesn't show the real difference

Swapping between conc and aoe is kinda necessary I feel. Conc has such a massive dmg boost while aoe is really alot better for clearing. AoE doenst really give any good dmg boost so you would always want to have it for your mapping. Its also kinda common in PoE to swap some gems here and there, its

Choir isnt really good imho. Regular amulet just can hold so many amazing stats like Crit Multi, Flat Ele, Life, Resist etc. and Crit Chance is not such a good stat in comparison. The proc effect has an internal cooldown of 0.5 sec and has extremly low dps.

"
Hi can anyone tell me what to improve next? I've searched high and low and it seems that quite a number of gears were expensive. I know to get enchants from uber lab but no luck. The claw am using now was found but to get a 2aps claw with decent stats is expensive. Tried doing some t16 maybe I'm bad at mechanics since this is the first time I'm doing it.

Just buy stuff you can afford and keep as close to my stat recommendations as possible

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
hamilcarTHC wrote:
Hello!

Edit:

Edit 2:

Edit 3 lol:

Swapping between conc and aoe is kinda necessary I feel. Conc has such a massive dmg boost while aoe is really alot better for clearing. AoE doenst really give any good dmg boost so you would always want to have it for your mapping. Its also kinda common in PoE to swap some gems here and there, its

Choir isnt really good imho. Regular amulet just can hold so many amazing stats like Crit Multi, Flat Ele, Life, Resist etc. and Crit Chance is not such a good stat in comparison. The proc effect has an internal cooldown of 0.5 sec and has extremly low dps.

Hi Gorno. Can you give me your advice on my previous post?
"Was just wondering if we could up the dps wearing an archon kite shield for the big dmg modifier while channeling (+gives more life and ele res). That would require us to drop some skill points for accuracy. Claw of the pride or studious combattant look good since they also provide attack speed and crit chance/multiplier"

After the vaal pact nerf, whats the future of this build in the next league?

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
hamilcarTHC wrote:
Hello!

Edit:

Edit 2:

Edit 3 lol:

I don't know, but it seems good, maybe because it shocks enemies or because im using herald of thunder instead of curse and the increased lightning damage does a good job? I think the most obvious answer is that I was using a crap rare amulet before xD, I will try one with better stats to see.

I know it is common to swap gems but I don't like to do because im lazy, I prefer to use a middle term, I shall keep a conc. one to do end game content for tier 14 maps that I am atm it still melting bosses with the critical one.

Edit:
So I was analyzing it at POB to have an exact measure about it (with wrath and HOT and a claw with T1 lightning dmg, as my build is atm), without an ammy equiped choir gives me +13.2% DPS, the one you put as your gear on first page gives +14.3% DPS and has the always welcome +life.
The thing is that an amulet like yours in standard is about 7ex and choir can be made from a voice of the storm and a blessing of esh with about 40c atm.
So my conclusion is that choir is an excellent cost benefit for DPS while for min/max and defense the rare ammy is the way to go (which is the path I'm going right now)
Thanks for answering and for sharing the build again!
Last edited by hamilcarTHC on Nov 21, 2017, 6:49:28 AM
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi Gorno. Can you give me your advice on my previous post?
"Was just wondering if we could up the dps wearing an archon kite shield for the big dmg modifier while channeling (+gives more life and ele res). That would require us to drop some skill points for accuracy. Claw of the pride or studious combattant look good since they also provide attack speed and crit chance/multiplier"

One good tip that I wasn't doing till today after seeing his videos is to always release the channeling at 6 count, the the DPS boost doing this is very notable
Hi @GornoDD im using Flciker Strike to clear maps. Source of Frenzy charge generation is only this:

And for Curse im using Assassin's Mark for power charge generation and more dmg. Im OK most of the time, but sometimes i dont have Frenzy charge, specially when i encounter Harbingers. I dont like to run Blood Rage, so is there an alternative to make charges? (I tried Poacher's Mark too but i deal less dmg because of no Power charges.)
Last edited by HunterMoon on Nov 20, 2017, 7:10:34 AM
"
Grimnshtak wrote:
After the vaal pact nerf, whats the future of this build in the next league?

This build is quite heavily reliant on VP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info