[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

will this build be good for the new update?

anything to change?
I would like to try this with Smite gem instead of Molten Strike, and using sword tree from guide.
New amulet with free wrath aura looks incredible too, but price will be probably high as f...
What do you guys think? it can work? flat lightning damage giving by Smite aura looks really appealing.
Last edited by marcinos321 on Aug 31, 2018, 5:22:23 AM
"
marcinos321 wrote:
I would like to try this with Smite gem instead of Molten Strike, and using sword tree from guide.
New amulet with free wrath aura looks incredible too, but price will be probably high as f...
What do you guys think? it can work? flat lightning damage giving by Smite aura looks really appealing.

If you manage to stay alive...sure
I made a POB build similar to the way that Zizaran does his build guides for this build for delve league. The trees go through the different leveling tress, and there are two different gear sets. One for end-game, and one for leveling. Gem links and everything are all there. The only thing I wasn't sure on is where we get freeze immunity from. If someone could point me to where we get that from instead of rolling it on a flask that would be wonderful.

Only things I wouldn't pay too much attention to would be the Jewel mods and the stats on the left.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/vnFcx1aH
IGN: Mirakool
Last edited by Mirakool on Aug 31, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
Please update the build for 3.4.
Last edited by XxARMOxX on Aug 31, 2018, 5:03:44 PM
can someone explain how to skill towards reqolute technique first? since all the leveling steps for the skills are dead
Please update for Delve they broke your skill tree links :(
"
SwissSh0ck wrote:
can someone explain how to skill towards reqolute technique first? since all the leveling steps for the skills are dead

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.4.0/AAAABAUAAASzGjgnLzD4N0c62EVHWfNrrHKpd-V82ZBVogCsqsBm5FX3Mvnd
Hi All,

I don't understand Resolute Technique as build is crit based ?
Thanks for your help.
"
Alf0013 wrote:
Hi All,

I don't understand Resolute Technique as build is crit based ?
Thanks for your help.

You only take it for leveling until you can afford ornament of the east or lycosidae

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info