[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

This build is not for uberfarm i never die to a mob but in lab, like impossible traps etc.
i use stone golem, regen gem and 5 healt points after 6 times i try i reach latest izaro and die to fire ground trap after he portals me.

Only way for me to pass the traps was stone golem, regen gem, 5 health potions.

Hi, I´m almost new to this Game and found your Build. Makes a lot of Fun!! But I´m far away from your toghness... Can you please have a look on my char and say me what i do wrong ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AnubUmRama/characters

Thanks a lot for your work, keep going ;)
"
maximillean wrote:
This build is not for uberfarm i never die to a mob but in lab, like impossible traps etc.
i use stone golem, regen gem and 5 healt points after 6 times i try i reach latest izaro and die to fire ground trap after he portals me.

Only way for me to pass the traps was stone golem, regen gem, 5 health potions.

Em... You sure are doing something very wrong. Like royally wrong. I'm running uber lab full key without any problems. Sure, I can occasionally die to some mishap (like ele weakness curse and exploding strongbox), but that can happen to any build.

You definitely don't need 5 life flasks. Ralakesh pantheon is usually more than enough to allow you to speedrun through almost all traps without bothering too much. If you want more safe approach, you can use The Oak shield + Vitality aura + Stone Golem in your secondary slots. If you will still die to traps with this setup, then no build will help you...
Thanks for reply.

I did not know ralakesh pantheon usage fro traps thanks. SO the oakshield.

Thanks alot for guidanance friend.

Friends Please check my gear and tree setup.
I think i am doing something wrong or my items are not sufficent enough.

https://pastebin.com/64eZWptd
Just started this build today..first 20 lev were OP..lol. Anyway I have probably a dumb question..but need to ask. Orb of Storms w/ Power charge on Crit. Once we have Resolute Technique will this even work?

And If it does..why? because now we no longer can crit correct? /confused Thanks!!
"
Badtwo wrote:
Just started this build today..first 20 lev were OP..lol. Anyway I have probably a dumb question..but need to ask. Orb of Storms w/ Power charge on Crit. Once we have Resolute Technique will this even work?

And If it does..why? because now we no longer can crit correct? /confused Thanks!!

Orb of storms is to proc Instruments of Virtue and and it will give you power charge... Resolute Technique is a temporary path in the tree until you get your Lycosidae. If you check later in his leveling tree, he does not have the same path for the first points.

Lucky me, while leveling with this character, I got Lycosidae at level 13 I think so I didn't have to go for it at all!
Last edited by Dexteriss on Apr 7, 2018, 7:55:24 PM
"
Obi1Canoob wrote:

Hi there! Any idea why i get 1shot sometimes ? Also i'd like to know, why did you switch to molten strike ? Does it have better survivability?

Thank you!

You're using Vessel without any "immunity to shock" flask. So you're receiving 50%+ damage.
Love this BUILD.

SO OP.

did 4 guardians today no death

Shaper easy too (i died once cause i m not a good player....)

Is someone able to do Hall of Grandmasters cause i didnt.

Here is my stuff:
IGN:Sirdec
double post //

Last edited by Arctic47 on Apr 8, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info