[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello
Level 68 here.Stuff goes pretty well but kinda low hp(don't have any jewels sockets yet)What can i improve?New items?Jewels?
"
alexutuspace wrote:
Hello
Level 68 here.Stuff goes pretty well but kinda low hp(don't have any jewels sockets yet)What can i improve?New items?Jewels?

Your claw is absolutely terrible :( , not to be rude, jsut honest. and you need ( or at least very much want) appropriate jewelery. ie: diamond with ele dmg to attacks %, and flat ele dmg.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 6, 2017, 5:07:55 PM
Hi can I get some feedback on my gear? Saving for a Vinktar atm.

Is the running herald of thunder + herald of ice info still relevant? i'm gearing up a level 91 templar right now piece by piece and before I waste time coloring stuff I just want to know if thats the best way to go still or if wrath+enfeeble+blasphemy in the claw is still better.

Last edited by Riverside77 on Sep 6, 2017, 5:40:29 PM
"
Riverside77 wrote:
Is the running herald of thunder + herald of ice info still relevant? i'm gearing up a level 91 templar right now piece by piece and before I waste time coloring stuff I just want to know if thats the best way to go still or if wrath+enfeeble+blasphemy in the claw is still better.

It isn't a question of better, it is a question of better for what. Herald of ice makes map clearing much nicer, while wrath gives more boss damage. You'll probably want to be able to do both setups.

As for herald of thunder, I didn't find it very useful, so I added extra supports to my herald of ice instead. I have a 4L herald of ice with ice bite, onslaught, innervate.

You run the blasphemy enfeeble either way. I just keep my herald of ice in a separate item that I swap for mapping:

The single blue socket (in the claw in my case) for wrath I swap to flame dash for mapping, to get up/down stuff:

The other mapping swap as the OP says is inc AoE and inc crit in place of conc and ele focus. I generally don't bother swapping back for map bosses, as up through tier 15 still die fast with HoI, inc AoE, and inc crit.
Ok I see you have ice bite, that stacks with HOI? sorry Im not familiar with some of these gems I'm an old player who just came back.

How do you gen your power charges when you are using the other starkonja's?

Do you mind linking your full gear? thanks
Last edited by Riverside77 on Sep 6, 2017, 5:43:17 PM
"
Riverside77 wrote:
Ok I see you have ice bite, that stacks with HOI? sorry Im not familiar with some of these gems I'm an old player who just came back.

Ice bite gives frenzy charges on killing frozen enemies
Innervate gives lightning damage on killing shocked enemies
Onslaught gives onslaught (20% move, cast, attack speed) on killing enemies.

The Herald itself has to get the kill, though. So basically you bladeflurry a pack, which freezes and shocks them, one of them shatters, and herald of ice detonates the pack, giving you frenzy charges, innervate, and onslaught. It works very well on big packs of small hitbox monsters. Less well on smaller packs of larger hitbox monsters.

"
How do you gen your power charges when you are using the other starkonja's?

I don't. We're not hugely reliant on power charges, we don't get any extras or anything, they're just a bit of added damage on bosses since we can pick them up easily. Of course you could run assassin's mark instead of enfeeble on your blasphemy, but I prefer the survivability from enfeeble.

"
Do you mind linking your full gear? thanks

I'm still following pretty much the OP's build, just using a slightly different herald setup for AoE clear. Everything else will look basically the same, but here it is anyway:
Spoiler

Swaps:

My gear isn't as good as the OP's, no belly (rare 6L is much cheaper), somewhat poor jewelry, no added lightning to attacks vinktars (other types of vinktars are cheaper but IMHO not as useful as stibnite).
Not specifically Spec related, but any chance you could show me your cosmetics tab for your character? (Where you're using some parts of the Eclipse set)

Thought you looked awesome in the screenshots and wanted to copy!

Sorry if it's not spec related but saw you don't read PM's so thought best to ask here!

Put that together, loving the build. GG'd the boot enchant 2nd uber lab run
Last edited by Riverside77 on Sep 7, 2017, 2:55:22 AM
level 70 now. I find the clear speed meh. But I havnt even bothered to do merc /uber yet.

Been too busy leveling to bother with lightning vaal haste set up. single target is marvelous, but even with Herald of Ice combo I find the aoe /clear speed rather underwhelming. We'll see I guess?

It appears to be a very strong and well balanced build I no doubt need to keep leveling /get to 72 to put it my 21 added lightning.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 7, 2017, 4:09:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info