[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey, I need a gear check, please. I have huge damage issues with shaper. In your "delete" him in seconds, but I need a couple of minutes to get 50% of him done...
Here my Gear, I have about 15ex atm, which i want to invest.
Last edited by henry4200 on Feb 2, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
Hi

I wanna thank you for the build, I tried to beat Shaper since league 2.5 but never found good build for that until now.
Even without Dying Sun (couldn't afford that) I managed to beat the 3rd final phase of the fight, the one that gave me most trouble.

For some reason I got almost twice lesser DPS than your noVaal PoB PasteBin build, couldn't spot much differences despite all corrections and analysis.
"
Anemyse wrote:
"
arielitojoya wrote:
Hi guys, how can I improve my damage? Its 32k and 58k single target. Thanks!

My gear
Spoiler

Okey so,
a 4r 2b belly is better for higher dmg, you can swap concentraded with increased area in boss fights.
With your belly you have no "Elemental Damage with Attacks support" It deals 10% more dmg with attacks skills and 54% more ele dmg to your linked gems.

Try to get better rings and if you have currency you can buy a dying sun and swap it with a life flask, you have high life leech you do not need 2 life flasks.

Ok! Thanks!
Hey, Why would you recommend crit multiplier but get Resolute Technique? Fairly new to the game.
"
Hiztorygaming wrote:
Hey, Why would you recommend crit multiplier but get Resolute Technique? Fairly new to the game.

Look at the final tree, no RT. He just uses it while leveling.
"
henry4200 wrote:
Hey, I need a gear check, please. I have huge damage issues with shaper. In your "delete" him in seconds, but I need a couple of minutes to get 50% of him done...
Here my Gear, I have about 15ex atm, which i want to invest.

OP used "orb of storms" along with "power charge on crit" to improve single target damage, you may try that.
Your gloves aren't doing any damage, "tombfist" with 2 sockets would help there.
What about Hyrri chest or kintsugi?
"
Deklnu wrote:
What about Hyrri chest or kintsugi?

Both would be good options IMO but that life roll on belly is sure hard to beat. It's a shame that mitigation in this game is so hard to try out ingame.
Hi,

Thanks for this great build.

I get confused between ele damage claw and phys damage claws.

Suppose both claws have same value in attack speed (lets say 2.00 )and critical chance, what i think is the following:

T1 Ele claws:

Adds 42 to 86 fire damage (42+86/2 = 64)

Adds 6 to 162 lightning damage (6+162/2 =84)

So, it gives us (64+84)X 2.00 (APS)= 296 eDps

Since the Molten Strike only takes 60% of phys into fire damage, So the 296 eDps is equal to 296/0.6= 493 pDps.

are the numbers true ?? 493 pDps phys claws = 296 eDps ele claw ???

Sounds crazy to me 0.0

I did some tests in POB, but average damage of Magma Balls only changes a little bit regardless how i increase the dps of the claw. First did 200 dps and ,240, 400, 800... dps of Magma balls doesnt move alot.

So, i am so confused because there are 2 claws on the market ,

One is ele damage and has only 3 mods.

Adds 42 to 86 fire damage (T1)
Adds 6 to 162 lightning damage (T1)
+ 25% Attack speed (T2)

the other one is phys damage with 366 pDps

Price are almost the same.

which one should i buy ?
I want to try this as next league starter how far can you get using only the budget gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info