[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Just got a lyco ..

I just read the 7 jewel NON VP version now is the better form,im curious, would it runs good with life + 2x t2 rolls or its only bettter if you can afford 5x 10ex jewel? how much life has the 7 jewel version?

Just hit 79 on hardcore,gear started budget but its getting more expensive...

"
tirrorex wrote:
Hey guys, any shield to recommend during leveling?

Also i kinda hate bloodrage due to me dying on labs because of it, any viable choice to swap it for?

To get frenzy charges I link Ice Bite to my HOI, but I have a enchant on my Rat's nest that reduces it's mana multiplier.
This build is cool, I'm looking a upgrage, any advice?

"
Dhula wrote:
Hi, thank you for this great build. I need an opinion ony my claw, i think its good... but most poeple say its actualy bad.

They told you the truth, that claw is bad. It is slow, and has no crit. You want ~2.0 speed and 7.5+ crit chance (or open suffix so you can craft crit chance).
I'm kinda surprised you removed Onslaught from the list, is there a reason I ain't seeing?
how do i link my items again so you can rate?

for now i only managed to not hide my character... pls dont judge the rings, i have pretty nice ones when i am not going for magic find. I couldnt 6l the belly yet. I was wondering about wether the weapon, belt, boots and amulet are sufficent. I got a stakonjas, but havent gotten the right enchant yet. I am lvl 90 and with mf on i got 4.3k hp with my normal rings its 4.5.
i am not to sure about the gem setup either. so faar i went with vaal pact build and can clear quite good, but there are a few map bosses that are tough to fight.
Last edited by the_Clitcommander on Jan 4, 2018, 7:24:47 PM
Hey, just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this build as my second character ever. Been crushing through T8+ maps when I struggled even with T2s for my first character. I've just been playing it casual for the most part, have only brought Maligoro's Virtuosity and a second Wildfire gem so far with the rest of my items just coming from drops. Just got a primordial might jewel that I can sell to give me a large influx of chaos, looking for some tips on how to make that go the furthest in terms of upgrades to my current gear. Boss kills especially are noticeably harder now that I'm filling more of the atlas out. Have around 1 ex to spend.

I realize most of my stuff is probably shit rn, but any tips on what I should especially prioritize? Belly is probably my next purchase otherwise, though I definitely can't afford a six link.
"
"
Dhula wrote:
Hi, thank you for this great build. I need an opinion ony my claw, i think its good... but most poeple say its actualy bad.

They told you the truth, that claw is bad. It is slow, and has no crit. You want ~2.0 speed and 7.5+ crit chance (or open suffix so you can craft crit chance).

Thanks... changed claws and boosted dps by +2k. Man... i was so wrong. I was so happy when i got this, i thought it's a really good buy for 5c. Maaaaan....

for now i only managed to not hide my character... pls dont judge the rings, i have pretty nice ones when i am not going for magic find. I couldnt 6l the belly yet. I was wondering about wether the weapon, belt, boots and amulet are sufficent. I got a stakonjas, but havent gotten the right enchant yet. I am lvl 90 and with mf on i got 4.3k hp with my normal rings its 4.5.
i am not to sure about the gem setup either. so faar i went with vaal pact build and can clear quite good, but there are a few map bosses that are tough to fight. Also ignore the flasks... I got aziris promise and stuff like the guide said, just dying sun is too expensive atm.
Last edited by the_Clitcommander on Jan 4, 2018, 7:54:07 PM
"
Spokki wrote:
I'm kinda surprised you removed Onslaught from the list, is there a reason I ain't seeing?

You can use it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info