[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Pyron wrote:

Whats the minimum Attack Speed and Critical Strike Chance on the Claw to be nice for this build?

20%+ AS and 30%+ Crit Chance will be good enough.
If you will get lucky 25-26%AS and 35-36% Crit will be about top roles,but they will be costly even without Crit multiplier mod,like 4-6EX.

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Well sadly as i said before i can't outleech even t13-t14 map bosses(rare/corrupted rare),i don't know what's wrong. Is that about claw instant 40+ Life on hit value that im missing? Is that implicit mod a required condition for survivability in 13+ maps?

Im surely will not be able to facetank Shapers Beam/Guardians damage,if i can't even outleech t13-t15 bosses.

One mate was telling me before in this thread that it's about Lycosidae 100% chance to hit value,now i can prove that's its not.
What your thoughs guys?

Was lucky and just bought 300 eDPS Imperial Claw with 33% Crit Chance and 15% AS for 85c with 46 life on hit implicit modifier,finally will try to figure that sustain thing out.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 21, 2017, 5:50:17 PM
So should I have herald of ice and thunder activated at all times?
So Lightning golem buff enchantment on helmet is comparable to Molten projectiles +2 on helmets, at least?

From reading the first guide it says it's also pretty good, I hope so since the +2/+3 enchant and even the 40% molten strike enchant on those helmets is pretty expensive currently.
I'm currently leveling this character following the guide. Level 76 currently but can't find anyway to have enough mana to sustain both heralds in addition the the enfeeble buff. WIth all three buffs on I have about 56 mana left and MS costs 35 mana per attack. Am I missing something for mana?

Character name is: Desire
Hello again. Just cleared shaper with this build for the 1st time ever :D! But I couldn't leech enough to survive during his beam. What gearpiece/-s should I upgrade to ignore his beam?

Edit: Oh seems like you changed Glove base. But would it really fix my mentioned problem?
Edit2: https://pastebin.com/PYm4LBqw
Last edited by edmundsk1 on Dec 21, 2017, 8:44:12 PM
Would something like this be good for the build? Or too low APS + crit?

"
HopeHD wrote:
I'm currently leveling this character following the guide. Level 76 currently but can't find anyway to have enough mana to sustain both heralds in addition the the enfeeble buff. WIth all three buffs on I have about 56 mana left and MS costs 35 mana per attack. Am I missing something for mana?

"
SoUDT wrote:
So should I have herald of ice and thunder activated at all times?

I'm sure it has been mentioned several times by now and it really should be common sense also but just don't fucking use herald of thunder.Enfeeble and herald of ice is all you'll ever need.
THE NUMBER OF ILLITERATE LAZY IDIOTS IS TOO DAMN HIGH! lost opportunity, idk how to insert meme pic...

GornoDD, may i make a few suggestions to stop people who dont read from spamming the thread with the same questions every other page, please:

1. I know its already posted on the FAQ section at the top but under Gems and Links, please also update the Molten Strike links into 2 parts, 1 for single target/boss, and another for trash/map clearing. Too many people cannot think and figure that out on their own unfortunately...

2. Under How To Gear Your Character, please add some more comments about what stats to go for when beginning to map, some easy goals to reach, e.g. RE: offense, an insta life gain per hit claw with 1.8+ attacks per second, 30%+ Crit Chance; RE: defense, target 3.5k life, try to get 50+ life on all armors and jewelries, cap resis (people are still complaining about dying here when they dont cap resis...).

3. Perhaps merge the How To Gear Your Character with Budget Gear Section 3.1, but that would require some restructuring to the post...

4. Under How To Gear Your Character, may I suggest to stress the importance of obtaining a pair of the Wildfire Jewels sabove the other gears since people can pick them up at low levels and they add so much more dmg, clear speed and sustain from life per hit return. . Players can get 1 for free from a quest reward and another one for about 1C for the lower rolls. The major benefits from them are the extra balls.

5. Under How To Gear Your Character, I'd put a note somewhere telling freakin idiots to get simply some accuracy elsewhere from gears if they dont have a Lycosidae shield.

6. Under Gems And Links, please mention somewhere that HoT should be considered a bonus aura when the player gets the Englighten... Actually, I believe most of the people who complain about not having enough mana for all 3 reserves never bothered to think.

I wish i can insert a "You Dense Mother Fracker" Meme here... Seriously why are some experienced players still asking the above 2 questions.

7. Under Leveling Your Character, mention somewhere about how players'd better carry a mana pot until hitting the mana leech claw node.

Too many people dont know about the benefits of offensive flasks... Diamond flask is a no brainer and Atziri's Promise is a very cheap dmg upgrade that everyone should pick up when starting to map.

Hit lvl71 last night with my first character and its been really fun carpet bombing with my balls. Clearing T3 maps now with a cheap 5L and a wasp nest. right now a single drop of my balls can clear about 80% of the trash with maybe 1 or 2 left overs with 10% HP; about 3 clicks to clear blue packs. Feel awesome clearing abyss craters.

I was DWing 2 wasp nests in the 60s and I whirling bladed quickly through the story but then I was getting capped by range spells haha so I opted for a shield for more life and capped resis. Swapping gems for boss killing gives me more than double the dps and thus much safer. Next on my shopping list is a Tabula Rasa after someone posted his positive experience with it up to lvl90. So I can lvl 1 more gem and not have to think about my chest upgrade for a while. I still have a bunch of life and crit chance nodes to pick up then I do my 3rd lab for the sweet sweet resis piercing. havent been very lucky this league, have not picked up any fat EX worthy loot so far.
Last edited by biotofu on Dec 22, 2017, 1:54:10 AM
Amen!
just getting the two wildfire jewels and the ornament of the east is enough life gain with leech nodes and the lgoh from the claw, that i rarely have to use a life flask now. I even don't bother if i've stacked 20 bleed debuffs. Leech is so high i simply don't care.
Only time i had to use flasks agian was when fighting kitava in oriath in act 5.
Did anyone use Coil? Will it give more tankiness? Or this armour better only with dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info