[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
robrofl wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/robrofl/characters
(Char: Schmob)

Soo i just reached level 74, bought some gear but i still feel like the char is way too squishy.
Somehow it feels like the leech is way to inconsistent to keep me alive in harsh situations.

Things get way too sketchy in regular rare maps.

Do i just need more levels? What should i spec (or respec) into on the tree?

I expected the build to be extremely strong (which it probably is, geared the right way and if youre not me) but right now i just feel like a mediocre glasscannon.

Advice is vry much appreciated

I found kitsuige + 30% enfeeble enchantment works wonders for squishy.
still will die now and then if cornered or making some dumb thing.
L91 as I found I dont die a lot with this.

making proper sockets color however can be expensive
currently i'm leveling with this build and everything is going really smooth no deaths so far and just a few mana issues as i still trying to get to know the skill well but right now i have an issue, most of the time i have some kind of freaking curse and getting a six link have evaded me for years so which setup would you recommend for a 5-link on a belly of the beast?
Is it possible to switchh blade flurry for something else? I dont really like the power but dont want to start over just yet, Really need something i can switch to without altering the passive tree. Any suggestions? Would still like to be able to clear maps and bosses
Last edited by SphinxOG on Aug 30, 2017, 5:24:49 AM
"
SphinxOG wrote:
Is it possible to switchh blade flurry for something else? I dont really like the power but dont want to start over just yet, Really need something i can switch to without altering the passive tree. Any suggestions? Would still like to be able to clear maps and bosses

If I really read the guide, I would find "BonusBuild - Spectral Throw Claw Inquisitor" section...
- TroubiCZ
"
trouba wrote:
"
SphinxOG wrote:

If I really read the guide, I would find "BonusBuild - Spectral Throw Claw Inquisitor" section...

I read that section but the passive tree would require a huge overhaul. I stopped counting the moment I realized it needed more than 30 respect points.

At most I can change roughly 20 points but maybe this isn't possible
"
SphinxOG wrote:
"
trouba wrote:
"
SphinxOG wrote:

I read that section but the passive tree would require a huge overhaul. I stopped counting the moment I realized it needed more than 30 respect points.

Right now theres only Reave as a claw-based alternative to blade flurry. Imho its alot worse.
Literally every other vialbe skill is projectile based and needs the "Spectral Throw Tree".

Blade Flurry is the #1 AoE Based skill for claws atm. I feel its clears rather fast if you got a fast claw and Increased Area of Effect linked.

At most I can change roughly 20 points but maybe this isn't possible[/quote]

Right now theres only Reave as a claw-based alternative to blade flurry. Imho its alot worse.
Literally every other vialbe skill is projectile based and needs the "Spectral Throw Tree".

Blade Flurry is the #1 AoE Based skill for claws atm. I feel its clears rather fast if you got a fast claw and Increased Area of Effect linked. [/quote]

Thank you. I'm new and this is my first ever build as I'm on console. It's been a lot of fun so far, hit 75 last night. I did have a question though. Why are we using Immortal Call? I know I don't need to manually cast it as it's linked with CWDT but we don't get any endurance charges. Orb of storms gives power charges so I'm very confused by this. I am very new though, done a ton of research but it hasn't helped me find this info
"
"
SphinxOG wrote:

Blade Flurry is the #1 AoE Based skill for claws atm. I feel its clears rather fast if you got a fast claw and Increased Area of Effect linked.

Thank you. I'm new and this is my first ever build as I'm on console. It's been a lot of fun so far, hit 75 last night. I did have a question though. Why are we using Immortal Call? I know I don't need to manually cast it as it's linked with CWDT but we don't get any endurance charges. Orb of storms gives power charges so I'm very confused by this. I am very new though, done a ton of research but it hasn't helped me find this info[/quote]
[/quote]
Immortal call doesnt need endurace charges to work. It has a base duration fo 400ms. This is enough to top you off again and prevent large chains of hard hitting physical damage to instagib you.

The human reaction time is around 250ms. So its enough for even elderly people to smack the Instant Life Flask button or just leech back up again :)
Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 30, 2017, 9:56:48 AM
just hit lvl 93 build is shredding everything with good gear. btw i like added cold much better in 6l

Last edited by zupafundo on Aug 30, 2017, 10:39:26 AM
Hey guys, just hit level 80 and managed to do minotaur (white map) but it took me ages. my dps seems really low.. just curious if anyone could help me out. I'm still yet to optimize my jewels for crit multi and life but i just see how that will up my dps so much. I feel like i have better gear than he did in his budget version but yeah.. mino fight took me about 3 mins just for the boss, only managed it because i didnt get 1-shot and managed to leech up.

Any help would be grateful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info