[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

With the extreme benefit provided by flat ele dmg murderous eye jewels... is it worth changing the passive guide to snag the few nearby jewel sockets that require 3 passive points?
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Anyone can give me few tips about survivability in t11+ corrupted maps/abysses from my previous post?
5.5k HP, all Acrobatics + Spell Acrobatics from the tree,43% total dodge chance,36% evade chance,30% spell dodge chance, ~ 27% chance to block.

What i should improve?
Can also check my gear and saw what's wrong there.

I'm in the same situation.. damage is indeed massive. but when I do get hit... RIP. I haven't died so many times in ages.

I've checked the defensive stats posted by OP and I have the same.. max res/ 4.4K hp at lvl 79 and 30/40/30 (evade/dodge/dodge) with 6% phys dmg reduce in hideout.

I get rekt by those porcupine in a second. I had to rerol all the -res/ extra dmg red maps..
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 15, 2017, 7:01:02 PM
122 Pages now, sorry if this has been asked.

I still don't know so much about PoE builds...

How come we just don't care about Chaos Resistances here?
"
tysonstrange wrote:
122 Pages now, sorry if this has been asked.

I still don't know so much about PoE builds...

How come we just don't care about Chaos Resistances here?

you will rarely encounter monsters that deals chaos damages, it's a pretty situational thing so best focus on elem res
"
hueLson wrote:
"
Icaros wrote:
"
hueLson wrote:
I cant even clear lvl 1 maps lul , how am i supposed to farm for better gear? not only that but the build is super boring so far

Characters set to private. Can't help you if we can't see your gear.
If this build is boring, we're playing totally different builds.

sorry i kinda sounded like an ass lol, it's not that boring maybe it's because im frustrated that I die too much haha

you should be able to see my gear now , it's really not great , sitting at 3.5k life and resists are bad

Drop Resolute Technique and buy a ornament of the east. You can not crit with the RT node.

After dropping the node, respec the points to sanctity.

Drop those jewels and buy some abyss ones with flat ele damage.

The beginning of your tree is wrong, with those 3 spell damage nodes. They are useless.

And for thrash mobs, use Ancestral Call in place of ele dmg with attacks.
"
hueLson wrote:
"
Icaros wrote:
"
hueLson wrote:
I cant even clear lvl 1 maps lul , how am i supposed to farm for better gear? not only that but the build is super boring so far

Characters set to private. Can't help you if we can't see your gear.
If this build is boring, we're playing totally different builds.

sorry i kinda sounded like an ass lol, it's not that boring maybe it's because im frustrated that I die too much haha

you should be able to see my gear now , it's really not great , sitting at 3.5k life and resists are bad

Killing things fast and leveraging life gain on hit is what keeps this build alive. It's not a tank.
Resists and life are top priority on gear. Drop those boots for resists if you aren't capped.
Fortify is not optional. It's 20% less damage from all sources.

Spec out of RT. It's hurting more than it's helping at this point.
Get point blank, it's a huge multiplier on damage. Dead things can't kill you.
Spell damage nodes at templar start are doing nothing for you. You'll need int for your gems, so those nodes aren't a waste.
Get Abyss jewels with flat ele damage, claw ele damage and attack speed + and a Stygian belt. Jewels will skyrocket your damage.

For clearing use MS - Ancestral Call - Multistrike - Added Lightning - Inc AoE
Swap Inc AoE for Concentrated effect ( another massive multiplier) and Ancestral Call with Elemental Damage with Attacks on bosses. With enough damage in jewels, you don't even need to swap.

Get better life rolls on your gear.
Get an atziri flask

"
Pacifistm wrote:
i dont have englighten on 2 but if you have mana on hit on weapon and soul raker you can easylie use all 3. I have 34 mana and it works fine

It costs 37 mana to cast Molten Strike. 34 mana isn't enough to cast it at all.
Last edited by Bloozepicker on Dec 15, 2017, 7:29:32 PM
"
Icaros wrote:

Killing things fast and leveraging life gain on hit is what keeps this build alive. It's not a tank.
Resists and life are top priority on gear. Drop those boots for resists if you aren't capped.
Fortify is not optional. It's 20% less damage from all sources.

Spec out of RT. It's hurting more than it's helping at this point.
Get point blank, it's a huge multiplier on damage. Dead things can't kill you.
Spell damage nodes at templar start are doing nothing for you. You'll need int for your gems, so those nodes aren't a waste.
Get Abyss jewels with flat ele damage, claw ele damage and attack speed + and a Stygian belt. Jewels will skyrocket your damage.

For clearing use MS - Ancestral Call - Multistrike - Added Lightning - Inc AoE
Swap Inc AoE for Concentrated effect ( another massive multiplier) and Ancestral Call with Elemental Damage with Attacks on bosses. With enough damage in jewels, you don't even need to swap.

Get better life rolls on your gear.
Get an atziri flask

help me also, if you have time ofc) i do something wrong.. nickname - DimasPolubas , thanks)
I have just 10k dps on ms in ho (with ac&inc) and 3.8k hp its instance rip by strong rare pack
"
Nairul wrote:
With the extreme benefit provided by flat ele dmg murderous eye jewels... is it worth changing the passive guide to snag the few nearby jewel sockets that require 3 passive points?

I tested this like 20 pages back. We always have 3 points to any other jewel socket. The only 3 points that make sense to respec are the three used for Berserking. 18% attack speed lost, can get a jewel with 8% attack speed if crit recently and 3 flat ele damage affixes. Have not found another way to save passives where we would not lose a good deal of life or damage.
Stupid question but what does the numbers in this mean? [21/20] Herald of Ice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info