[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Why increased aoe and conc?
"
MastaFuji wrote:
Don't use this build as a cheap alternative, it isn't what it says anymore. Lvling process is a nightmare, risk of getting blown the hell up is real, and the shield is over 100c currently. Roll E-drain build if you want a real cheap starter, this is not that. Regret making this one my first go this league.

You are either lying or straight up garbage.
Sorry but lvling and early mapping is easy as fuck.

I am lvl 70 or 71 now and lvling was easy and mapping is even easier now up to t7.

I habe ~3,2k hp with a tabula and other slots self found or 1c items.
As long as i hit things its rly hard to die at all and MS kills every non boss in 1-3 Hits.
I even did a t6 with nemesis Monster life enfeeble and ele equilibrium. Dmg was kinda meh because of the mods but aß long as i did hit things i survived.
Maybe worth to mention that i didnt spec out of the leech at the bottom of the tree yet but didnt take vaal pakt either.
Never had a build before like this where litteraly no Investment brought me so far and still beeing fast and fun. (Totems usw. are just to boring)

Thx for the awesome build i am looking forward to get more lvl and currency /items.

Little question....could you Maybe do a little advice which items to improve/buy First? Like cap res with shit rings usw > lyonxxxx shield> belly etc.? :)
If you guys had followed this guide in Harbinger league, you definitely felt the power of MS. Actually MS build if one of the bonus BD in Harbinger league. MS does much more damage than BF with single target, but it is terrible in cleaning map, so we need lightning strike/spectral throw for map running. In 3.1, thanks for the new Ancestral Call support skill, we can use MS to deal with trash mob.

I followed this guide in Harbinger league and used it in the beginning of Abyss league, so far so good. The only problem is, as many dudes mentioned before, it's not a budget limited BD now lol. But for anyone is looking for high tier map running, even Shaper (or the Elder, not verified yet), I believe this build is one of the best choices.
IGN: Fistandantiluslin
Help! I swapped to MS from Blade Flurry, now i get killed on tier 1 maps when i last time facetanked bosses on tier 2 maps.. I'm level 70 now on my inquisitor with tabula rasa 6l MS, 2 jewels.
For mana issues:
I run ice + enfeeble for maps and switch to lightning + enfeeble for bosses.
Gemini claw helps because of implicit as well.

For people QQing about Lycsiade:
Don't be. I didn't get my shield till lvl 88 and it was fine. You should have enough attack speed and projectiles shitting out of your ass to counter the accuracy.

Last edited by Ranchhods on Dec 13, 2017, 2:19:03 AM
What are you using in offhand before you get the shield Lycosidae... Another claw or a rare shield ?
Cybertroth
"
Cybertroth wrote:
What are you using in offhand before you get the shield Lycosidae... Another claw or a rare shield ?
I just used a stat stick(mace with wanted stats so only my main hand is used to attack while dual weilding). You could go with another rare shield also for defenses I suppose.
I just got a cheap 6l corrupted chest with 3r 2b 1g.
which green would be the best option?
I think I'm missing something. How you are able to reach 200k dps in a hideout? Mine is only 98k :/

Here is my gear, skill tree is the same:

And the jewels:

2x Perfect Wildfire Crimson Jewel

Hypnotic Ruin Crimson Jewel
* 12% To Global Critical Strike Multiplier
* 18% To Critical Strike Multiplier With One Handed Melee Weapons
* 7% Increased Maximum Life

Maelstrom Silver Crimson Jewel
* 16% Increased Critical Strike Chance With One Handed Melee Weapons
* +12% To Fire And Cold Resistances

Dragon Flame Crimson Jewel
* 15% Increased Critical Strike Chance With One Handed Melee Weapons
* +10% To Strength And Dexterity
* +10% To Fire And Cold Resistances
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Hey,
Everything works great, thanks for this guide Gorno, I`m sticking to BF as I enjoy it much more than MS,

I`ve got one question, this build used to use WRATH earlier and now you changed to double heralds,
Can you explain me why ? And what should I use for now to have enough mana to cast BF without enlightnen, stick to wrath or change to HoI+Onslaght+Inn combo ? and add HoT when my enlightnen is lvl 3/4 ?

Regards,
Last edited by n0rthshore on Dec 13, 2017, 5:53:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info