[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Anybody find Tukohama's Vanguard damage is less? Not the path said this damage reduction does not affect player spectres
"
ch00051305 wrote:
Anybody find Tukohama's Vanguard damage is less? Not the path said this damage reduction does not affect player spectres

In the patch notes it is said that They also appear less frequently., what can mean inner cooldown and loss of dps. Who known?
Please, let me informed if you find(confirm) information about the current state of TV
So i am at 48 lvl, and i change summon skeleton with vaal version. This make a lot of damage. Also i have a jewel that make up to 5 mage skeletons so when i summon my army every boss is max 60 seconds. I recommend this build.
"
ch00051305 wrote:

Played some Elder T16 maps (in 3.4 Standard with my Incursion char & gear):

No difference in boss-killing speed. TV's are still perfectly fine.
Last edited by Croc411 on Sep 14, 2018, 2:17:10 PM
Hi!
One question, this build can work in 3.4 in delve league? Im out a long time in poe, and i want do a spectres build :)
Ty.
"
lBurguil wrote:
Hi!
One question, this build can work in 3.4 in delve league? Im out a long time in poe, and i want do a spectres build :)
Ty.

Yes, no problems. You can clear corrupted 8-mod T13 maps effortlessly on just a 4-link chest. The full 6-link setup of this build will clear all the end-game, be it the Solar Guard or TV spectre setup's.
Just a quick reminder guys that not only is this build still perfectly safe and viable as it was last season, this season the build is actually even better. The new Minion Damage/Life nodes and nodes that grant all minion attack speed to you make the build so incredibly fast using shield charge. The Solar Guard version of the spectre setup just obliterates everything as you fly through the levels at warp speed. I've played 300% Movement Speed + Phasing uber lab sprinting builds that are not as fast as how fast shield-charge is now for this build. It's bordering on absurd levels of fast, especially considering that the Spectres kill everything as you move past them.

The other new benefit is the craftable boots with "+1 Spectres". This now means we can now craft on to two-toned boots: 30% Movespeed, 2 x Resistances, Life & Mana or Dex/Strength. The final result is a replacement for Bones of Ullr that add an additional 50+ life, 15% movespeed, an extra main stat roll and then over 100 total resistances. It's dead easy to either craft these with the new Delve crafting mat's, or just buy them from poe.trade for anything from 20c-1ex.

The ability to have the new boots and get more minion power/life out of the tree now free's us up to re-route the skill tree and take a heap more life and block again, restoring the build to where it was defensively a few leagues back - but now with more life for your own character and extra minion DPS.
I really hope this guide gets updated soon. I switched to Spectres/Solar Guards from Physical Skeletons and I'm definitely digging Spectres more. Although I was initially following Ghazzy's build guide (with a few tweaks and adjustments of my own), so I'm currently not using MoM, no "block" whatsover, and I didn't consider using TVs in end-game until now. I'm still only level 70 so I think I can still switch things around.

So my questions are:
(1) Should I try to work in MoM in my build or should I just continue with just only focusing on life?

(2) Is it still worth it to invest on TVs in 3.4 or is just going SGs only (even if I plan to do Elder/Shaper with a Spectre build) the way to go right now? And if so-

(3) The gems on my 5-link right now are Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Elemental Focus - Spell Echo - GMP (with Slower Projectiles on switch) - and Controlled Destruction (planned 6-link gem). So how should I switch around my gem links if I'm planning on using TVs? Chroming in a red socket for Burning damage/Fire Penetration should be easy enough if need be.

Thank you in advance to whoever answers!

P.S. Adambjjoz thanks for that tip on the new craftable boots although I think I'll stick with my Bones of Ullr right now until I learn how to craft them. The ones for trade are too pricy I think :P
"
So my questions are:
(1) Should I try to work in MoM in my build or should I just continue with just only focusing on life?

Definitely yes. Gaining 3/7th of your life as extra life is absolutely worth spending a couple of points on. Even if it means that you have to forego an aura / blasphemy aura.

"
(2) Is it still worth it to invest on TVs in 3.4 or is just going SGs only (even if I plan to do Elder/Shaper with a Spectre build) the way to go right now? And if so-

I dunno. I can only tell you that my hybrid Freezing Pulse / Spectremancer build (using 3 TVs) I played in Incursion wiped the floor with everything including Shaper/Red Elder/Atziri.

Only exception was Uber Elder, haven't been able to win that fight yet. But I'm a rather crappy player - I'm sure a decent player can do it.

I know from playing my Incursion toon in 3.4 Standard that it's still every bit as strong.

Delve dungeon I cannot tell, of course.

"
(3) The gems on my 5-link right now are Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Elemental Focus - Spell Echo - GMP (with Slower Projectiles on switch) - and Controlled Destruction (planned 6-link gem). So how should I switch around my gem links if I'm planning on using TVs? Chroming in a red socket for Burning damage/Fire Penetration should be easy enough if need be.

For TVs in 6L use Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Burning Damage - Combustion - Swift Affliction - Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance
Last edited by Croc411 on Sep 21, 2018, 2:42:26 PM
Hey Croc411 thanks for replying.

The guide tells you to invest in block. Is still worth it in 3.4?

Oh and is there someone who can share their updated version of this skill tree so it's easier for those of us starting out with Spectres?

If anyone wants to take a look at my current build: https://pastebin.com/9wCpzkPW if there's anything you think I can do to make it stronger, or spec into MoM and block, I'm open to it.

Thanks!
Last edited by Nar_ra_tor on Sep 21, 2018, 9:27:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info