Why do you play HB league tho ?

Hey exiles. /spit

So here i am, bored enough to ask ; What's fun for you in the harbinger league ?

Personnally i'm already bored. There's not that much to do or grab if you put aside what's usually done in league (flipping currencies and grabbing/selling FOM stuff).

For me Harbingers are a let down. Not fun to fight, just another "sort of" mobs pack, no interresting loot whatsoever ...

Even the uniques are ... meeeblblblb.

3.0 bring some good shit. But the Harbinger league is forgettable at best. Especially after the Legacy league.

So what keep you in ?
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2017, 12:25:29 AM
The best thing about harbinger is the econ. The league mechanic itself is kind of dull.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I did it for my 40/40 totem lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
At first I wanted to farm myself some Orb of Annulments to craft clean multimod +3 weapons respectively. Then I realized there is no Leo in SSF and this was pretty much where I quit. I'll be back for the next league though when they sorted stuff out, as of now 3.0 feels like an open beta. Atleast for me.
No patience to pull all the remove only tabs on std to the right.
Empty maps with no xp, no loot and league mechanic is farming alteration shards = zero fun.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Aug 22, 2017, 11:29:51 AM
well its the only league going lol

seriously though its pretty dull
I dont see any any key!
What else to play? Standard? Pffffffffffff
It would take too long to deal with my stash in standard.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
What else to play? Standard? Pffffffffffff

This. It's pretty simple: I like playing the game, and standard is significantly less interesting. Also there are some interesting Harbinger uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info