Why do you play HB league tho ?

"
beaniac wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
What else to play? Standard? Pffffffffffff

This. It's pretty simple: I like playing the game, and standard is significantly less interesting. Also there are some interesting Harbinger uniques.

True but i see it this way ;

-Most uniques cost almost nuffin, exept the harbinger mask (not that pricey either tho). So you can grab them quite fast without having to even put the effort to craft them yourself.

-Most changes are from the 3.0 => Take out the harbinger changes and you get ... Standard without the blue dudes basically.

I'm not a fan of Standard either, don't get me wrong, but here i almost fail to see the difference. Thanks god the 3.0 added all the cool stuff.
standard smells funny
I dont see any any key!
"
Zaphkier wrote:
I'm not a fan of Standard either, don't get me wrong, but here i almost fail to see the difference. Thanks god the 3.0 added all the cool stuff.

It doesn't matter, I'm still having fun. I thought beachhead was fun, and like I said it's nice to have new powerful uniques to integrate into my builds. Sure it's not as exciting as Breach was, but that doesn't mean that I won't play it.

I really think most people's problem is they have been playing this game forever and are just bored with it in general. I've only been playing since Breach league and there are still a ton of builds I want to try, and play styles I want to learn. I think the difference between our opinions is that I have a more positive overall attitude about the game simply because I'm newer :D
Last edited by beaniac on Aug 22, 2017, 3:11:09 PM
I play because I have not played the game for a few month and 3.0 was the moment to get back into it and I love it.

I am just having a blast I am an experienced player but I play casual now and I take my time run some meeps, dick aroung in global etc... just having fun.

I just play the game because I want it and I am having fun.
The boss hp buff is awesome. It used to be hard to drink beer and play poe. Now every time I fight a boss I have plenty of time to drink my beer while I right click. This league and expansion have serious issues.
Same reason I play every league, because it's fun. Also the challenges.
May all your rings be unique
36 challenges.
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
Challenges. The league could be chasing around a bunch of Barney the Dinosaurs, and I'd still play it if you could complete challenges. Why would I play regular Standard or Hardcore in my first trek through enjoying 3.0 content? Why not get the whole experience of 3.0 with challenges?

I agree that Harbinger is rather dull compared to other leagues. Probably because it's an afterthought to 3.0 for GGG. That's ok, so long as the next league rocks.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Some challenges are frankly stupid. Going back to complete a tier 1 twinned map? Hah, what a waste of time.
I got my league starter to 94 but I've had brutal rng trying to 6 link and got bored. I then made a hipster molten strike claw build and now I'm making a hc ssf ascendant coc cyclone character because I like pain.

The league itself is a non event except the map orbs are amazing and the beach head maps are insane exp.

What baffles me about the orb fragment thing is Chris has specifically said before that they tried smaller but more consistent loot and players don't like it, yet here we are again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info