[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

"
Deadnau5 wrote:
Hi,

excited to try out that build.

I have a short leveling question: I am using Tabula Rasa Chest. Is there a recommended 6L for sunder?

Thanks in advance.

tabula is good. i leveled with 4link rare.

@evilraz farm for 6l thats biggest upgrade.
IGN:Fakelegend
"
fakelegend wrote:
"
Deadnau5 wrote:
Hi,

excited to try out that build.

I have a short leveling question: I am using Tabula Rasa Chest. Is there a recommended 6L for sunder?

Thanks in advance.

tabula is good. i leveled with 4link rare.

@evilraz farm for 6l thats biggest upgrade.

Sorry, if I was not clear enough :) I wanted to know the skills you recommend linking with sunder on a 6L chest =)
I understood everything, thank you very much.

I have jewel

1% additional Chance to Block Spells with Shields
9% increased Damage
7% increased maximum Life
+12% to Cold and Lightning Resistances

Increased damage good? but only spell damage?
Hi
i play this build and i have 81 lvl and my problem is when i fight with boses i dont have mana i dont now what is wrong.. my mana is about 70 enlingten lvl 3....
Forgot to ask which map T15 is most suitable for the farm in this build?
Hi, what do you think about Rat's Nest Ursine Pelt instead Devoto's Devotion?
"
Rzaaaaa wrote:
I understood everything, thank you very much.

I have jewel

1% additional Chance to Block Spells with Shields
9% increased Damage
7% increased maximum Life
+12% to Cold and Lightning Resistances

Increased damage good? but only spell damage?

yes only damage good too.they are all kinda same.I never farm for a specific map.i do whatever i have and i dont have problems with any map.

"
Hi
i play this build and i have 81 lvl and my problem is when i fight with boses i dont have mana i dont now what is wrong.. my mana is about 70 enlingten lvl 3....

Every level gives you a little bit mana so get some levels and see if its working.if its still a problem for you try to get +mana rolls on your gear.
This is a truly nice guide - currently levelling my Zerker and still on its Sunder stage.
I am looking on using Covenant - it is a body armour that has innate Level 15 Added Chaos Damage in it.
Do you think it will also work well?

Again, thanks for sharing this great guide :)
"
I leveled my character till around level 50 with sunder and one hand axe/shield then switched dark pact with blaphsemy warlord mark.

OK, I am quite a new player and really want to try this build out. It is maybe just me being very stupid, but I really dont understand this sentence. =(

Could you explain this? Or anyone? Does it mean u used blasphemy and warlord with sunder and then switched to dark pact 6L further down in the guide? Or do you use blasphemy with warlord and dark pact after u switched from sunder?
"
Deadnau5 wrote:
"
I leveled my character till around level 50 with sunder and one hand axe/shield then switched dark pact with blaphsemy warlord mark.

OK, I am quite a new player and really want to try this build out. It is maybe just me being very stupid, but I really dont understand this sentence. =(

Could you explain this? Or anyone? Does it mean u used blasphemy and warlord with sunder and then switched to dark pact 6L further down in the guide? Or do you use blasphemy with warlord and dark pact after u switched from sunder?

whoops you are right thats unclear . I leveled my char with sunder till around 50 level. after i switched to dark pact with blaps+warlord mark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info