[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

No the tree is OK. This is 92 SP tree, you have to start from scion area and follow the tree to duelist area (first get that dmg nodes then go north). Once you get ascendancy that you can start from Marauder starting point, you should remove all skills that are connecting it to scion and connect it to Marauder
Did you consider the new ancestral call gem?
For map clearing absolutely instead of Fire Pen
Sorry kind of new to Scion and just a casual kind of PoE player so I am kind of confused by the skill tree.

How would I level this in terms of skill tree? Also curious what did you level with in terms of skills until you got the weapon?
Last edited by solidbeardgaming on Dec 9, 2017, 6:09:30 AM
"
Sorry kind of new to Scion and just a casual kind of PoE player so I am kind of confused by the skill tree.

How would I level this in terms of skill tree? Also curious what did you level with in terms of skills until you got the weapon?

You start from Scion area, over Path of Warrior. Later you refund those points.
Level up with Sunder and Warchief 4L
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"

You start from Scion area, over Path of Warrior. Later you refund those points.
Level up with Sunder and Warchief 4L

Ok, think I understand now..thanks for reply.
Last edited by solidbeardgaming on Dec 9, 2017, 6:20:15 AM
For anyone wanting to start playing this build. I have been using Frost Blade with the new Ancestral Call support gem and has been going quite well. Just thought I would add that =)
so is there going to be a skill tree showing what to do before you can actually move on to the skill tree in the OP. As someone who doesn't play a ton or know the skill tree inside and out showing the tree that cant actually be used right away, then providing that 2 sentence explanation of how to get there doesn't really help explain how you're supposed to get there
Please post correct the skill tree.
I like the build but not sure where is the best way.
Thanks in advance!
My Judgement...
OK I understand its not beginner friendly. I will be posting leveling trees in the next few min,
here you can find 50 SP tree so you know how to start
http://poeurl.com/bE5I

*I have updated first post with leveling trees and tips
Last edited by mafiamighty on Dec 9, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info