Hotfix to 3.0.1

Thanks a ton!
I tought the problem is in my laptop
The Holy Bible
"
Marikhen wrote:
Aw, I'm almost gonna miss getting 300+ error messages after leaving the client running for 6-8 hours. Almost.

... Naaahhh!

ctrl - shift - esc all at once to open task manager and then end task the process = error messages be gone for this time :D
FeelsGoodMan
"
Scryer16 wrote:
I tought the problem is in my laptop
I thought it was my recent CPU overclock. Good to know it's not that!

Just kidding, it was very obvious that they were debugging messages and not actual crashes/exceptions. They just forgot to turn off all the debugger stuff when compiling the update.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 21, 2017, 4:06:45 AM
Cheers for the fix. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Good, hopefully you'll have the bandit option for old chars fixed soon.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Idk what happened I patched the hotfix but the Exception Error on Startup of the client still persists.
Thank you! I thought it was just my install...
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Still lacks DX9 optimization T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info