[3.2] Practical Blade Flurry - 3 million DPS - 7k Life - Immune to Shock Freeze Stun - own the Game

"
Parsson555 wrote:
"
Lawyne wrote:
[3.0] Practical SAVAGE FLURRY (...the one and only...)

PM your box

I dont read PMs except of deals, check the guide's "SHOW" buttons to get the tree and gear
and ask your questions here pls
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Sep 26, 2017, 12:50:23 PM
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Hi,

thanks for this build. I'm currently trying it and upgraded to kaom's roots yesterday for the stun immunity etc. I'm still missing the flasks which is next, as well as I still need to do uber but was one-shotted by Argus. Would like to get your input on what to go for next, since I need improvement. My Gems are not fully leveled yet, however, with that setup im at 4.5k life and my BF dps is 9.1k now. Don't mind the Rotgut, I can swap it out again and just added it without using it yet, as it will be removed soon anyway.

Spoiler

Thanks for ya time.

you are mixing up the sword high value version with a very low budget. this cannot work well, for low budget it is much better to use bloodseeker and the claw tree. Im afraid I cant help you much with this atm.

PS: ofc you get oneshotted when wearing Abyssus without Lightning Coil and Lion's Roar
Last edited by Lawyne on Sep 26, 2017, 1:11:24 PM
Hi Lawyne,
I'm new to Scion and want to try your build because it's looking awesome :)

I have one question so far, for normal mapping (I have to lvl first) what is the 6L combination you suggest?
For totem I take Blind + MAIM, but what for the 6L?
Honestly I didnt understand your decription for mapping, I know you have written about it ;)

Thank you in advance
"
pitpat wrote:
Hi Lawyne,
I'm new to Scion and want to try your build because it's looking awesome :)

I have one question so far, for normal mapping (I have to lvl first) what is the 6L combination you suggest?
For totem I take Blind + MAIM, but what for the 6L?
Honestly I didnt understand your decription for mapping, I know you have written about it ;)

Thank you in advance

if used Maim on Totem the 6L should be like

Blade Flurry
Melee Physical Damage
Damage on Full Life
Ruthless
Chance to Bleed or Critical Strikes
Increased Aera of Effect

Tahnks for the fast answer :)

And what would be the 6L for shaper then?
Blade Flurry
Melee Physical Damage
Damage on Full Life
Ruthless
Bloodlust
Concentrate

I'm really confused^^
yo, but if using bloodlust, you would need bleed on the totem, otherwise bleedchance is too low...
Last edited by Lawyne on Sep 26, 2017, 3:58:22 PM
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Spoiler
Hi,

thanks for this build. I'm currently trying it and upgraded to kaom's roots yesterday for the stun immunity etc. I'm still missing the flasks which is next, as well as I still need to do uber but was one-shotted by Argus. Would like to get your input on what to go for next, since I need improvement. My Gems are not fully leveled yet, however, with that setup im at 4.5k life and my BF dps is 9.1k now. Don't mind the Rotgut, I can swap it out again and just added it without using it yet, as it will be removed soon anyway.

Spoiler

Thanks for ya time.

you are mixing up the sword high value version with a very low budget. this cannot work well, for low budget it is much better to use bloodseeker and the claw tree. Im afraid I cant help you much with this atm.

PS: ofc you get oneshotted when wearing Abyssus without Lightning Coil and Lion's Roar

Thank you for your answer.

From what I see in your build is, that the only OP items are the Rigwald's and the Acuity gloves. Why wouldn't it work very well? Do you mean because of the missing leech which come with Acuity?

Because the damage might even be higher with two swords if the right flasks are popped and the totem caused bleeding, however I am working on getting the gear actually.

It might looks like low budget, but that's just because I also got two other characters with already good gear, but I liked this BF build very much and always wanted to play a BF build, so I chose yours :) and am working on it.

If the main problem is the missing leech, I could respec a few points for Vaal Pact instead, until I can afford Acuity (which will take some more weeks). Cause I'm sure the damage will still be good if not better with two swords.

Concerning Abyssus, so you recommend to swap it for another helmet in uber lab or better for a 6L Lightning Coil? Cause the Life will decrease a lot if swapping to Lightning Coil. And if I should switch the helmet, the dps of course willd ecrease, but which one do you recommend? Rat's Nest?
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Spoiler
Hi,

Spoiler

Thanks for ya time.

Thank you for your answer.

From what I see in your build is, that the only OP items are the Rigwald's and the Acuity gloves. Why wouldn't it work very well? Do you mean because of the missing leech which come with Acuity?

Because the damage might even be higher with two swords if the right flasks are popped and the totem caused bleeding, however I am working on getting the gear actually.

It might looks like low budget, but that's just because I also got two other characters with already good gear, but I liked this BF build very much and always wanted to play a BF build, so I chose yours :) and am working on it.

If the main problem is the missing leech, I could respec a few points for Vaal Pact instead, until I can afford Acuity (which will take some more weeks). Cause I'm sure the damage will still be good if not better with two swords.

Concerning Abyssus, so you recommend to swap it for another helmet in uber lab or better for a 6L Lightning Coil? Cause the Life will decrease a lot if swapping to Lightning Coil. And if I should switch the helmet, the dps of course willd ecrease, but which one do you recommend? Rat's Nest?

The build was made to melt bosses as well as to enable smooth mapping, means fast and safe. the trick is to get instant leech vs reflect as one defense layer while still having normal leech in queue that heals you while moving as another defense layer.
Choosing Vaal Pact would give you instant leech only while losing the normal leech PLUS any life regeneration, so you also loose Blood Rage unless you want to switch weapons all the time.
Additionally the Abyssus on maps is very risky and causing a lot of oneshots to you, Lightning Coil counters that very good together with Arctic Armour (reflect maps might still be an issue, but reflect rares should be doable very well). So if you dont wear a Coil, Abyssus is not good for mapping, and for sure not for labbing.
That means that you should either grab a Rats Nest, or a rare helmet with life and maybe a lot of resists for those parts of the game.

Using 2 swords is not as optimal as using 1 sword and a statstick like Death's Hand or Dark Seer (or Rigwalds if your gear is on a very high level ofc). you only lower your dps with a second sword compared to statsick. You also do more dps when using a Relentless Fury or Soultaker over a second sword and get boni like extra leech or endless mana. Thats all things to consider what is best for your playstyle.

This build is so variable and can be adjusted to any circumstances, you even can use Coil + Purity which is more effective than AA, but also takes more mana reserved. Anyway, you should use any layer vs pyhs dmg when using Abyssus, Fortify alone is not enough, maybe slot in a Red Dream Jewel anywehere.

"
Lawyne wrote:
Spoiler

The build was made to melt bosses as well as to enable smooth mapping, means fast and safe. the trick is to get instant leech vs reflect as one defense layer while still having normal leech in queue that heals you while moving as another defense layer.
Choosing Vaal Pact would give you instant leech only while losing the normal leech PLUS any life regeneration, so you also loose Blood Rage unless you want to switch weapons all the time.
Additionally the Abyssus on maps is very risky and causing a lot of oneshots to you, Lightning Coil counters that very good together with Arctic Armour (reflect maps might still be an issue, but reflect rares should be doable very well). So if you dont wear a Coil, Abyssus is not good for mapping, and for sure not for labbing.
That means that you should either grab a Rats Nest, or a rare helmet with life and maybe a lot of resists for those parts of the game.

Using 2 swords is not as optimal as using 1 sword and a statstick like Death's Hand or Dark Seer (or Rigwalds if your gear is on a very high level ofc). you only lower your dps with a second sword compared to statsick. You also do more dps when using a Relentless Fury or Soultaker over a second sword and get boni like extra leech or endless mana. Thats all things to consider what is best for your playstyle.

This build is so variable and can be adjusted to any circumstances, you even can use Coil + Purity which is more effective than AA, but also takes more mana reserved. Anyway, you should use any layer vs pyhs dmg when using Abyssus, Fortify alone is not enough, maybe slot in a Red Dream Jewel anywehere.

Thanks again, I will check this out. So my guess with the Acuity is true. It will take a few weeks but I will get a pair. I currently have a 5L Coil so I need to 6l it before - but I also got a Rat's Nest so got quite some testing to do before I can decide what I should use. I'll get myself a Death's hand too as well as the flasks, and try swapping with Rat's for the crit chance, even though I have high life helmets with resists available. Couldn't play yesterday and may not today, but now got some directions for what to go for for the next play sessions and weekends, so thanks a lot again :) I'll keep you posted of the outcome.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
"
Lawyne wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks again, I will check this out. So my guess with the Acuity is true. It will take a few weeks but I will get a pair. I currently have a 5L Coil so I need to 6l it before - but I also got a Rat's Nest so got quite some testing to do before I can decide what I should use. I'll get myself a Death's hand too as well as the flasks, and try swapping with Rat's for the crit chance, even though I have high life helmets with resists available. Couldn't play yesterday and may not today, but now got some directions for what to go for for the next play sessions and weekends, so thanks a lot again :) I'll keep you posted of the outcome.

you're very welcome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info