[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

i taked down so far 3 gurdians (which was fairly easy) but hydra is such a pain... any tips on her? so far i have pretty ok gear and jewels i think
"
Boloso wrote:

i taked down so far 3 gurdians (which was fairly easy) but hydra is such a pain... any tips on her? so far i have pretty ok gear and jewels i think

What exactly are you having trouble with? If you bump your life up a bit you can facetank fairly easily, until then just move out of her attacks and you should be good. I looked at your profile and you gear looks fine but it can all be upgraded. I would recommend working on one piece at a time, buying the best you can afford so you won't have to upgrade later. Maybe start with your jewelery. Also, you can throw some augmentation orbs on some of your flasks, not that it will change much.

"
Haggz0r wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you for this build, it's the most fun I had in PoE in a long while. Just for measure, this is my third Harbinger character and I did a T15 Overgrown Ruin Map at lvl 78 and it was a breeze. I haven't even gotten Aspect of Carnage yet, I can imagine it will make the playstyle even smoother. Thank you for sharing this build!

Thanks, glad you enjoy it.

"
KcalbYoyo wrote:
It seems like that 6link carcass jacket have higher dps than the 6 link 4b1r1g Cherrubim's Maleficence.
Should I use the carcass jacket or the Cherrubim's Maleficence?
I'm really confused right now, looking forward your answer:D gl

If you just want more damage you can go for the carcass jack. If you can afford a 5b1g Cherrubim's it will be even higher damage but it is quite expensive.
what button do you have your dark pact set to because mine is Q and I can not kill shaper?
Have you considered dual wielding for increased DPS? What would be pros and cons?
"
brugi1982 wrote:
Have you considered dual wielding for increased DPS? What would be pros and cons?

You actually wouldn't increase your dps by very much, the new shields are very powerful. With a shield you can potentially roll +150 Life, +80% Spell Damage, +13% Cast Speed, Resists / Strength. I'm not sure what you could dual weild that would make up for that.
How do you guys survive with DP, especially bosses??? I built mine a variety of ways testing crit, noncrit, and a plethora of defense options. Even with 8k life I found it super rippy. I am about to liquid ate all of my DP gear out of shear frustration. I really do not see how this build survives bosses.
Last edited by SplinteredSun on Aug 31, 2017, 1:39:57 PM
"
How do you guys survive with DP, especially bosses??? I built mine a variety of ways testing crit, noncrit, and a plethora of defense options. Even with 8k life I found it super rippy. I am about to liquid ate all of my DP gear out of shear frustration. I really do not see how this build survives bosses.

Looks like you already got rid of your gear so I can't really say for sure. Usually when people say this they are stacking cast speed and life instead of spell damage. I notice you dont have any chaos damage on your rings so I'm guessing thats the case. Also it looks like you were going a crit build but didnt have any supporting items, it just isn't worth it until you have some really good gear.
If you follow this guide you should have no problem sustaining at lvl 88 with minimal gear investment.
"
crustless wrote:
"

Looks like you already got rid of your gear so I can't really say for sure. Usually when people say this they are stacking cast speed and life instead of spell damage. I notice you dont have any chaos damage on your rings so I'm guessing thats the case. Also it looks like you were going a crit build but didnt have any supporting items, it just isn't worth it until you have some really good gear.
If you follow this guide you should have no problem sustaining at lvl 88 with minimal gear investment.

I could re-equip my gear but know that I did have a lot. Had a very strong amulet with crit and crit multi and spell damage. Did not have much in the way of offensive stats on the rings. Almost no cast speed on the build whatsoever.

Is the offensive stats on the rings that important? I can get some spell damage or chaos and see how it goes, was actually going to go crit on the rings as they are the only pieces of gear not yet replaced.
TL;DR: Any opinions on Blasphemy warlord's mark?

I made a Pledge+kaoms DP zerker and although I can do most bosses fine such as guardians and anything lesser, my Shaper attempt was meh. Lightning warp sucks, Flame Dash sucks and will suck until it functions similarly to Whirling Blades. I died 3 times to Shaper teleport because lightning warp is too slow.

Anyway, I thought I'd refactor into your build because Whirling Blades is all kinds of sexy. Problem is, I am not able to get over 40k average hit on Shaper [at least on PoB] and with 7000 health, I'd need 42k average hit to sustain on single target without killing myself. So I was thinking instead of Temp Chains or Enfeeble, I'd run Blasphemy + Warlords mark and see if things change.
"
tyranius wrote:
TL;DR: Any opinions on Blasphemy warlord's mark?

I made a Pledge+kaoms DP zerker and although I can do most bosses fine such as guardians and anything lesser, my Shaper attempt was meh. Lightning warp sucks, Flame Dash sucks and will suck until it functions similarly to Whirling Blades. I died 3 times to Shaper teleport because lightning warp is too slow.

Anyway, I thought I'd refactor into your build because Whirling Blades is all kinds of sexy. Problem is, I am not able to get over 40k average hit on Shaper [at least on PoB] and with 7000 health, I'd need 42k average hit to sustain on single target without killing myself. So I was thinking instead of Temp Chains or Enfeeble, I'd run Blasphemy + Warlords mark and see if things change.

I havent needed warlords mark in some time. It shouldn't be too hard to maintain against shaper with even a few wither stacks up. Maybe send me your pob and ill have a look, maybe have some suggestions. With that said, if you prefer warlord's mark it can work.
Last edited by crustless on Aug 31, 2017, 4:59:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info