[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

Cool guide man! If you wouldn't mind i have some upfront questions.

1) Are there any recommended spells i can switch to around lvl 40-50 before using Dark Pact? Something like Blade Vortex, Scortched Ray/Magma Orb maybe? Or should i just stick to something like Sunder until i can transition into DP?

2) Is there a reason you didn't mention Doedre's Elixir? I've seen it in a lot of other guides and from what i understand you can get free charges and procc your Cloaked in Savagery with it.

3) Do i need to scale into crit or very expensive uniques to be able to run Guardians/Shaper? Or can i do it with the gear you listed if i get decent rolls, good jewerls and high enough level?
i love this guide i have killed the guardins and am enjoying this game when i try shapper he just recks me it seems like i am not leeching from him can u look at my charter and point me in the right directions please and ty
I seem to lack some damage for the guardians..
Would anyone be willing to look at my character and tell me what is best to upgrade next?
Or perhapse what to change to make it better!
Thanks in advance!
woulndt a covenant be better than cherrubim? u would get around 30k total dps more 700 es 30k more life leechd at the cost of like 80-100 hp
Thank you so much for your amazing guide, just killed shaper with it. this build is amazing to play and very smooth most of the time, bit harder when u reach 75+ and t11/12 without good stuff and 7k life.
you can check my profiile now i'm fine with my stuff and yeah essence of envy helps a lot gearing the rings and amulet we need.

Thx again mate.
Last edited by Tropezienne on Sep 5, 2017, 9:33:10 AM
Ok, so I have been playing this build a bit longer now got some levels and my gems up to 20, and damn this is solid :D

Cleared all T12 maps so far, haven't really done much higher, but that's more due to personal time available to do it then the build not being able to :)

Thanks for the guide !
This amulet is suitable for build?
Last edited by Peculair on Sep 5, 2017, 10:14:51 AM
"
Peculair wrote:

No, we get insane leech from the Berserker ascendancy as it is
"
Haggz0r wrote:
Spoiler
"
Peculair wrote:

No, we get insane leech from the Berserker ascendancy as it is

Not to mention we do very little physical damage and leech is instant with VP, so all wed get is some all res and attributes.
Last edited by Ginnryu on Sep 6, 2017, 5:54:51 AM
I levelled this character to be my Shaper killer in Harbinger.

Got impressed by the popularity of the skill because I didn't play the Beta long enough to test it before 3.0 launch.

It seems pretty solid, but the combination of VP and Cloaked in Savagery is really creepy in some nasty maps, especially when you are being hit by multiple mobs.

Well, to the point. I'm level 86 right now, with really good gear and 7.4k HP, but it seems I'm missing a lot of damage in comparison to OP. Using Path of Building to simulate my lvl 90 goal, with only 1 more jewel socket to get, I don't see how I'm gonna hit even 500K Shaper/Guardinas damage...

Here's my gear as of now

I have 4 jewels with cast speed, spell damage and life and I'll get the 5th socket at lvl 90. My gems are not 20 yet, but even in Path of Building, with a perfect scenario, I don't break 400k damage. Only if I equip one Apep's Rage, I'll get to 430k.

Is that enough for Shaper, Chimera and Phoenix? I already killed Mino and Hydra with another character.

Thanks for any input on my gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info