[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

Ok i have the build exactly as you do and i keep dieing so easy any help would be appreciated
"
beeger wrote:
Ok i have the build exactly as you do and i keep dieing so easy any help would be appreciated

My best suggestion is to make sure that you're playing defensive and using blight at a range to both slow the target as well as inflict more damage to it. Chances are you might need more ES or just get more comfortable with how the build plays.

"
Duendecilla wrote:
Always wanted to play a Death's Oath oriented build. Thank you for the build mate.

I have made a few changes from your base idea, although minor:

- I run 3 curse auras (TC, Enf., Vuln.), discipline and vitality.
- For select bosses that are suicidal to approach under certain map rolls, I use Cast while Channeling with Essence Drain to snipe and kite. This is used in the gloves and lets me kill every boss.
- I have a 6L DO, and I am about to try a setup with Vengeance and Decay. I will post my findings here later.

I have just cleared a hexproof T14 Volcano with average mods:

My current gear, 7,36k ES:

Spoiler

Hey! I'm glad the build is working out for you! Changes are great in general, it allows you to suit the build to your play style. If it's working out for you then even better! I was going to do a tri curse at first but decided to just stick with 2.
Well i have 4.4k es and i die on t1 maps i have full resists and everything
Getting some more ES would definitely help, though I can't see why you would be struggling even on t1 maps unless you're mapping with a party of people. I can't see what character you're using in order to give you any help there but I guess until you get more es to stop getting hit by things that you don't need to get hit by early mapping is going to involve a lot of blight and run tactics and avoiding bosses big hit mechanics, you won't be able to take those until you have close to 6k es.
hmm i wish you could look at my character its the lvl 80 witch
If you change your forum settings there should be something in there to change characters from private to public so that anyone can click on your profile and look at the characters you have. Though at level 80 I can't imagine anything under tier 8 or so giving you trouble
ok think i got it you should be able to look now
Well any help would be appreciated
Sorry have been away for a few days!

If I had to guess it looks like your main issue is probably with getting stunned (assuming from gear) You can fix that simply by swapping out your amulet for an Eye. The life flask and Atziri's flask won't really be helping you out too much, I would consider using a sulpur flask and an additional utility flask of you choice. you might need to do some more bobbing and weaving though when it comes to monsters, especially bosses, though you could easily get a bit more es on your helmet unless you really need it for some reason.
Ok ty ill test it out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info