[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

6 socket is apparently a boss fight. I haven't gotten it yet but I still feel like my delve is pretty shallow
I tried using the new herald of purity instead of flame golem, and i kinda enjoy it since it gives you more meat shields.
Last edited by ThaKeeper on Dec 16, 2018, 3:25:29 AM
According to the forums, the 6os recipe is bugged and not being given. Your best bet to getting the right colors is having Vorici in Research for the white socket craft. He does 1, 1-2, 1-3 for each rank and will have two benches if he is the leader. However, you can only hit an item once with this craft so it may be a good idea to use multiple 6os DOs.
"
Eviltenchi84 wrote:
According to the forums, the 6os recipe is bugged and not being given. Your best bet to getting the right colors is having Vorici in Research for the white socket craft. He does 1, 1-2, 1-3 for each rank and will have two benches if he is the leader. However, you can only hit an item once with this craft so it may be a good idea to use multiple 6os DOs.

thank you for this information :)

mind me asking a question about your character? How do you get the 3t curse if you dont go for malediction?
My bad luck that there are so many socket recipe bugs in the league where I decided to try this as my starter. Damage seems to be ok with a 5 socket death oaths, hopefully they fix the 6 socket recipe bug.

I've found this weapon to be amazing with the build.

The spiders pop from profane bloom, and the minion damage multipliers give a much needed boost to Death Aura, which is already very limited in its scaling.

With 20 spiders with withering hit, there's no need for clumsy wither totems. They're so fast and scale off the mob level on the map, so their damage is non-trivial. The attack speed is nice for faster shield charging.

I have minion speed and minion damage as my other gems, but could easily do damage on full life + minion damage given how fast they are. Just too lazy to change socket colors on the weapon.

Hi,
thanks for the build, it plays amazing and is really fun, but i have one problem.
The "Increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras" doesnt increase the tooltip dps. Do you know if its a bug or is it not applied to the DO aura?
"
Resurr wrote:
Hi,
thanks for the build, it plays amazing and is really fun, but i have one problem.
The "Increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras" doesnt increase the tooltip dps. Do you know if its a bug or is it not applied to the DO aura?

This modifier has never affected the tooltip for any aura however it does affect the aura.

"
enfo wrote:
My bad luck that there are so many socket recipe bugs in the league where I decided to try this as my starter. Damage seems to be ok with a 5 socket death oaths, hopefully they fix the 6 socket recipe bug.

I've found this weapon to be amazing with the build.

The spiders pop from profane bloom, and the minion damage multipliers give a much needed boost to Death Aura, which is already very limited in its scaling.

With 20 spiders with withering hit, there's no need for clumsy wither totems. They're so fast and scale off the mob level on the map, so their damage is non-trivial. The attack speed is nice for faster shield charging.

I have minion speed and minion damage as my other gems, but could easily do damage on full life + minion damage given how fast they are. Just too lazy to change socket colors on the weapon.

I have considered using this dagger because I think creating minions on kill is pretty fun (Was hoping to create phantoms but that doesn't work as desired)
While the spiders are possibly fun I'm currently using Cane of Unravveling for the chaos multiplier and a super charged Vaal Blight. So far the only things holding me back are work and free time
"
ya1Z wrote:
"
Eviltenchi84 wrote:

thank you for this information :)

mind me asking a question about your character? How do you get the 3t curse if you dont go for malediction?

Personally, I only have two active curses. I have three socketed curses since I will use temp chains or enfeeble for different situations.
New patch tomorrow will fix the bug with not getting the 6os recipe, as well as a couple others.
Hey I'm doing a life based version of this build that is really fun so far (popping cursed enemies helps your clear immensely). Why don't you run Eber's unifcation? It's pretty cheap and with the 3.5 changes it gives a massive dps boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info