[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
kv01011994 wrote:
@Drexion

Why you using Kaom's heart + Ming's heart ?
Kaom's heart give more life for tanky but why ? I can easily do all content with death's oath/bronn's lithe (Both of them give more damage instead tankiness)
Ming's heart give no chaos damage cause you using starforge and i don't afraid about chaos damage so it's basically useless.
------
And you can't attack physical reflect mobs with this pure phys build w/o vaal pact.

Chaos damage works with Starforge, but not with Brutality. As explained in his post, swapping Brutality for Damage on Full Life and getting some chaos damage from Ming's and even Atziri flask is viable. Kaom's negates the HP penalty of Ming's. Makes it harder to cap your ele resist, but you have great chaos resist.
"
Clerith wrote:
"
kv01011994 wrote:
@Drexion

Why you using Kaom's heart + Ming's heart ?
Kaom's heart give more life for tanky but why ? I can easily do all content with death's oath/bronn's lithe (Both of them give more damage instead tankiness)
Ming's heart give no chaos damage cause you using starforge and i don't afraid about chaos damage so it's basically useless.
------
And you can't attack physical reflect mobs with this pure phys build w/o vaal pact.

Chaos damage works with Starforge, but not with Brutality. As explained in his post, swapping Brutality for Damage on Full Life and getting some chaos damage from Ming's and even Atziri flask is viable. Kaom's negates the HP penalty of Ming's. Makes it harder to cap your ele resist, but you have great chaos resist.

Sorry for my mistake with gem/chaos dmg but in bossfight when you have high attack speed.
Your Cyclone never get dmg on full life effect.
I tried that cyclone can get dmg on full life effect with "long distance cyclone" cause it only cost life when cyclone started then Regen to fulllife.
But when you spinning around the single target - especially like Bossfight. You will attack with Cyclone 2-3 times in 1 sec. That make dmg on full life not working in that situation.
Last edited by kv01011994 on Sep 11, 2017, 1:22:15 AM
Hi kv01011994, thanks to the Endless Hunger node, (which almost all slayer builds take) - you're almost always on full life even when attacking or using Blood Rage.

DoFL gem actually works fine with many Slayer builds.
Last edited by Drexion on Sep 11, 2017, 2:36:43 AM
This is just an anecdote, but let me tell you, Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline was the biggest mapping upgrade I got. I'm used to running with Warding or Heat, but the extra movement speed is sooooo good with Cyclone. Especially once you're strong enough to one-shot rares while passing through.
"
Clerith wrote:
This is just an anecdote, but let me tell you, Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline was the biggest mapping upgrade I got. I'm used to running with Warding or Heat, but the extra movement speed is sooooo good with Cyclone. Especially once you're strong enough to one-shot rares while passing through.

Something like this. I love it.
Anyone tried dropping Bloodmagic and going with Blasphemy Vulnerability? Dual curses would be to expensive I think.
"
Drexion wrote:
Hi kv01011994, thanks to the Endless Hunger node, (which almost all slayer builds take) - you're almost always on full life even when attacking or using Blood Rage.

DoFL gem actually works fine with many Slayer builds.

I tested that i will never get to full life while using blood rage with endless hunger except when i don't use it.

Last edited by kv01011994 on Sep 11, 2017, 3:48:09 AM
"
th3rion86 wrote:
Anyone tried dropping Bloodmagic and going with Blasphemy Vulnerability? Dual curses would be to expensive I think.

You got this, then go get BM
Last edited by kv01011994 on Sep 11, 2017, 3:40:13 AM
"
Clerith wrote:

That's the reason why I prefer Bronn's Lithe to play cyclone. Apart from the huge DPS it provides, the 10% extra movement speed is amazing.
"
kv01011994 wrote:
I tested that i will never get to full life while using blood rage with endless hunger except when i don't use it.

If you can outregen Blood Rage's degen (which you always can while mapping because of the huge leech Slayers have) you are always at full life. If you are like 10 hp short from full life with Blood Rage on it's a sort of visual bug and the Damage on Full Life bonus still works.

Damage on Full life is incredibly powerful for Cyclone because it has a huge damage multiplier and if you use Maim in the Ancestral Warchief setup you still have the Maim debuff on high hp targets / bosses without any need to use that support in the Cyclone setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info