[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
atheyd wrote:
I see a lot of people using steel rings. I ran the number in PoB and they do not seem like enough of a DPS boost for the price. I ended up using other rings with 70+ res and 100+ life. Am I missing something?

You are doing things great m8. With 700pdps weapon you need more attack speed and life than flat phys.
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
I got 6L body, but 5L SF. What should I drop from 6 gems in SF? Sorry, I'm a new player in PoE. Just started in 3.0 :)
Just killed all the Guardians and Shaper with two 5L's. Pheonix and Hydra were deathless. Chimera and Min was tough but was able to pull it off.

Shaper I died 4 times but that was my first time fighting Shaper and screwed up on a few of the mechanics. Shaper dropped another Starforge so sold that and bought a 6L Death's Oath.

Thanks for the build!
To change something?

Last edited by TheGrammaton on Sep 10, 2017, 3:26:15 PM
This build clears everything up to t15 bosses and 16 trash great, but the DPS against shaper and guardians is soooo slow :( Unless I am doing something wrong idk

Never mind I just watched his shaper video and he killed it wayyy faster than I did. I wonder what's wrong I have a 6l starforge and am lvl 92. How do I put my character on here?
Last edited by Vex54321 on Sep 10, 2017, 4:33:39 PM
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
To change something?

Yes.

1. Taste of Hate and Atziri's promise are wasted if you use Brutality because you can't do any elemental / chaos damage.

2. You need an attack speed mod on gloves

3. Try to upgrade your belt to a Belt of the Deceiver if you can fill your resistances elsewhere

4. Since you are using a Death's Oath, a lvl 21 / 20 corrupted cyclone gem is a good extra upgrade because you gain +1 weapon range.
Just did Shaper and All Gurdians @ lvl 83. Amazing build OP!

http://imgur.com/a/bsNYc

Even though my L97 Ele Wander could do all content in the game, I really disliked the barrage skill. It constantly misses targets even at close blank range. I disliked it so much I sold/gave away all my wander gear, picked up a 6L starforge and a kaoms chest, and leveled a cyclone slayer that I could mess around with occasionally.

Did all the content in the game with this char, creating a second character in a temp league was a first for me, though I'm glad I did it as starforge is in a way way better place now than it used to be in previous leagues, with the introduction of the new gems (brutality/ruthless/maim). Even though I have 8500hp on this character, without Vaal Pact it doesn't feel as tanky as some glass cannons on the right side of the tree.

With Mings/DoFL I still have more than 8k life,

so experimenting with some chaos damage scaling is a possibility as I've seen a couple players do, though I'm kinda done with the league, only playing very casually atm so no rush there. One thing I'll note is that before you get the ascendancy and the pantheon, reflect is very deadly - even with weapons like a kondo's pride. Hitting a reflect mob is probably 99% of the deaths on this character.
@Drexion

Why you using Kaom's heart + Ming's heart ?
Kaom's heart give more life for tanky but why ? I can easily do all content with death's oath/bronn's lithe (Both of them give more damage instead tankiness)
Ming's heart give no chaos damage cause you using starforge and i don't afraid about chaos damage so it's basically useless.
------
And you can't attack physical reflect mobs with this pure phys build w/o vaal pact.
Last edited by kv01011994 on Sep 11, 2017, 12:38:18 AM

Feeling good with this chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info