[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
ShadyFewL wrote:
Is there any 2h sword variant for endgame?

Just swap axe nodes to sword nodes, np
"
Elfernovich wrote:
Thanks for the guide :) I'll consider the sunder part when starting the new league tomorrow.
Can you explain the reason for leveling with 2x one-handed axes when end-game build contains a two-handed axe?

yeah same question, why 1h for leveling? I'm a melee noob :x
"
godhand456 wrote:
ahhh i see. my mistake then. so in that case, ya maybe ur right about skill order. i guess we could drop unstoppable in order to grab both unrelenting and unyielding but unstoppable sounds good for dealing with those pesky temp chain traps in the lab.

I think I'll stick with unyelding, unrelenting is gonna be overkill, we already got enough defence from endurance charges, and 32% of chaos res won't help so much. Unyelding gives us good damage increase, but most importantly It gives us 40% increased AOE, which should be awesome to play with EQ especially.
"
EtoXzy wrote:
"
godhand456 wrote:
ahhh i see. my mistake then. so in that case, ya maybe ur right about skill order. i guess we could drop unstoppable in order to grab both unrelenting and unyielding but unstoppable sounds good for dealing with those pesky temp chain traps in the lab.

I think I'll stick with unyelding, unrelenting is gonna be overkill, we already got enough defence from endurance charges, and 32% of chaos res won't help so much. Unyelding gives us good damage increase, but most importantly It gives us 40% increased AOE, which should be awesome to play with EQ especially.

ya i think im with you. while i do plan to uber lab farm, i also plan to map a fair bit too on the same character. i just cant seem to justify the 2 points for unrelenting. it feels weak to me but i may be wrong cuz i was reading engineering eternity's jugg build and he also suggests going unrelenting but gives up unstoppable for it.
"
99prosorc wrote:

I may use Perseverance instead of Deceiver... NOT 100% sure yet.

With Perseverance you gain onslaught on fortify which increases attack speed while on fortify. Doesn't that collide with your "earthquake optimization" strategy, if you don't take countermeasurements?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Last edited by Fips_PoE on Mar 1, 2018, 5:25:55 PM
Why does the earthquake POB link only show 60k Initial Impact and 4k Aftershock damage? isn't that low?
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:

I may use Perseverance instead of Deceiver... NOT 100% sure yet.

With Perseverance you gain onslaught on fortify which increases attack speed while on fortify. Doesn't that collide with your "earthquake optimization" strategy, if you don't take countermeasurements?

I will use Sunder.
You will update the EQ three too?
Hey guys, between this build and a Champion Ancestral warchief, which one do you think will be safer to start doing Uber lab with on, say Day 1-2'ish?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Hey guys, between this build and a Champion Ancestral warchief, which one do you think will be safer to start doing Uber lab with on, say Day 1-2'ish?
Champion AW will be easier, but worse for mapping.
Last edited by azaanis on Mar 2, 2018, 3:30:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info