[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Should we even bother with fortify now? We're so tanky I feel like we can swap out for a different Gem.
"
lordnieve2 wrote:
Hi, nice build, i hope i can go far with this build in this new league :D

I had being thinking about the new crab stuff; do u think it could fit well to this build ? And another one, do u think deaths door could be a great update to this build ? + endurance charges, imnume to bleed, and overall good res and armour ?

Ty for ur time, and gl in incoming league :D

Death's Door are fine. Rare boots provide life and higher res... personal preference... I'm not sure about the "Crab Set". I think it's lacking life / res / attack speed...
"
tenshinokama wrote:
Should we even bother with fortify now? We're so tanky I feel like we can swap out for a different Gem.

Fortify -> Ruthless
Link Leap + Fortify
Do you think tectonic slam will be viable with this build? it is basically a sunder with a more interesting mecahanic behind it.
What are your thoughts on using tectonic slam with this build?
"
mjcoaster wrote:

I think you have to take some elemental dmg nodes, fire penetration nodes, maybe anger + fire pen watcher's eye, maybe xoph's, maybe fire pen gem, ... if you want to use Tectonic Slam.

It will be a different build ;)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Feb 28, 2018, 9:44:33 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
mjcoaster wrote:

I think you have to take some elemental dmg nodes, fire penetration nodes, maybe anger + fire pen watcher's eye, maybe xoph's, maybe fire pen gem, ... if you want to use Tectonic Slam.

It will be a different build ;)

Ahh I see, I'll stick to this build for league start because I know it works then I can mess with tectonic build later on.
I decided to try this build for my starter build in 3.2

Anyone can give me some more explanation about the leveling? In the guide it says only:

Leveling:

- Sunder + 2x 1h axes
- cap res
- stack life

I would like to have some more explanation about gems, and which level to pick them up.

Would this work nice as a dual wield? And would it take mutch changing to get it so?

New player :)
"
Krickeluring wrote:
Would this work nice as a dual wield? And would it take mutch changing to get it so?

New player :)

It's hard to get 2 good 1H axes on start of the league, so you can try to craft it and if you are a bit lucky just switch 2H weapon nodes to 1H weapon + dual wield nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info