[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hey,

I am a new player and I tried and loved your Sunder Build in Harbinger.
Do you think that due to the Sunder bug fix and recent AOE buff earthquake will be stronger than sunder in 3.1? I can see you've already started work on the EQ guide. Which one should I prefer to start farming UberLab early in Abyss?

Thanks a lot for the wonderful build guides, well explained and neat! Looking forward to more content :)
Last edited by Quazacx on Dec 6, 2017, 12:19:27 PM
How's the DPS comparation between Hatred/Herald of Ash EQ and pure phys/bleed variation? wanna try pure phys/bleed for uber lab farmer and a solid mapper, I know that for guardians/shaper is lacking of but is not intended to be a boss killer.
"
Quazacx wrote:
Hey,

Do you think that due to the Sunder bug fix and recent AOE buff earthquake will be stronger than sunder in 3.1? I can see you've already started work on the EQ guide. Which one should I prefer to start farming UberLab early in Abyss?

Thanks a lot for the wonderful build guides, well explained and neat! Looking forward to more content :)

The EQ build is just 2 different gems: Sunder -> EQ, Multistrike -> Less Duration.

Tree / Gear doesn't change (beside helm enchant).

Just level and test Sunder and EQ and pick your favourite :>
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 6, 2017, 12:38:49 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Quazacx wrote:
Hey,

The EQ build is just 2 different gems: Sunder -> EQ, Multistrike -> Less Duration.

Tree / Gear doesn't change (beside helm enchant).

Just level and test Sunder and EQ and pick your favourite :>

Yeah I figured that and tried it out, think I'll stick to Sunder :)
Thanks again !
"
Kharadas wrote:

Well i have checked attack speed and aftershock time with earthquake on 2 setups:

Hezmana's Bloodlust: EQ + lesser duration 20/20. EQ 0.44 seconds attack time and Skill lasts 0.69 seconds

Rare Vaal Axe with 13% AS: EQ + lesser duration 20/20. EQ 0.39 seconds attack time and Skill lasts 0.69 seconds

So in both cases the attack time is to fast for the slow after shock time.

I also got rid of my attack speed jewels.
I'm now at: EQ duration: 0.36, EQ attack time: 0.38
Btw. Disfavour
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 6, 2017, 9:03:07 PM
Will this build work with 2h maces?
Do you think you can make this build work with reave? Reave seems pretty sexy. :)
What am I missing here that allows you to fully reserve mana while only using Blood Magic support for Leap Slam?
"
Jakle1111 wrote:
What am I missing here that allows you to fully reserve mana while only using Blood Magic support for Leap Slam?

You can reserve 100% if you use Hezmana's:

It's a pretty good axe for farming Uber-Lab and Minotaur in the beginning of a League.
It also enables you to use Hatred + Determination if you are looking for more armour.
I recommend 20k+ armour for this purpose.
Otherwise use either Herald of Ash or Arctic Armour.
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Will this build work with 2h maces?

Yes just skill mace nodes instead of axe nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info