[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Bizze79 wrote:
Would Kitava's Feast work with this build, or will the "Enemies you hit are destroyed on kill" mess with Herald of Ash?

Melee Splash is not supposed to work with Sunder.

I assume:
If you kill the mob with a regular hit, "destroyed on kill" will proc.
If a mob dies due to the burning from Herald of Ash, "destroyed on kill" may not proc.
I don't know if the burning from Herald of Ash spreads after killing a mob if you use Kitava's.
I didn't test it, because Disfavour is just the better choice.
I usually get a Kaom's, then Hezmana's, then Disfavour.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 1, 2017, 11:35:13 AM
Currently lvl 76 playing Mayhem race sc. I've done uber lab at lvl 75 with ease, all you gotta remember about is determination aura(is a must) and soul of solaris pantheon.

Great job op, definitely gonna play this build next league :) THX!
Hey, I'm kinda new on the game, (level 86 berzeker on the last league) I played a sonicsunder berzeker and I'm interested about playing your build, since I tried the one hand style, I wish to try the 2 hands build, but I'm kinda worried about the 3.1 patch, will there be any big change for your build ? Can I go ahead without being worried ?

Thanks for the answer and taking your time for sharing us your awesome guide.

Cheers, from France!
"
Orochimaru67 wrote:
Hey, I'm kinda new on the game, (level 86 berzeker on the last league) I played a sonicsunder berzeker and I'm interested about playing your build, since I tried the one hand style, I wish to try the 2 hands build, but I'm kinda worried about the 3.1 patch, will there be any big change for your build ? Can I go ahead without being worried ?

Cheers, from France!

"Fixed a bug where enemies hit by Sunder's linear component also unintentionally got hit by the area of effect that hit created."

Due to the fix I may switch Sunder with Earthquake.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Orochimaru67 wrote:

Cheers, from France!

"Fixed a bug where enemies hit by Sunder's linear component also unintentionally got hit by the area of effect that hit created."

So are you going to use less duration instead of added fire for bosses for Earthquake ?

How about heavy strike for single target ?
"
Kharadas wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Orochimaru67 wrote:

Cheers, from France!

So are you going to use less duration instead of added fire for bosses for Earthquake ?

Probably: EQ + Less Dur + Melee Phys + Conc / AoE + Fortify + Maim

30% less duration enchant

I'm currently testing different things and will update the thread before Abyss League starts.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Kharadas wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:

Probably: EQ + Less Dur + Melee Phys + Conc / AoE + Fortify + Maim

30% less duration enchant

I'm currently testing different things and will update the thread before Abyss League starts.

Well i have checked attack speed and aftershock time with earthquake on 2 setups:

Hezmana's Bloodlust: EQ + lesser duration 20/20. EQ 0.44 seconds attack time and Skill lasts 0.69 seconds

Rare Vaal Axe with 13% AS: EQ + lesser duration 20/20. EQ 0.39 seconds attack time and Skill lasts 0.69 seconds

So in both cases the attack time is to fast for the slow after shock time.
Also we can only speculate what the bug fix for sunder single target damage did.
Only GGG knows it exact.

So maybe Sunder is still good.
"
Kharadas wrote:
Also we can only speculate what the bug fix for sunder single target damage did.
Only GGG knows it exact.

So maybe Sunder is still good.

Single targets won't get hit by the additional shockwave anymore (which dealt another 60% damage).
Solid starter- might try this.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info