Solo Self-Found Manmode 1 Week Race (March 3rd Event)

Got my marauder to 48 after a late start (#111 smash ladder), didn't try very hard though and played pretty safe.
Ended with around 2k health, a lot of resist and life on hit.
Glad I'm still alive, made the best of what little time I put in and had fun. Cheers!
Gear:
Spoiler

Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswsoFCAUTRiRGS4aOBznIPAn7Ta6Otg9D0TnTdhQR1BQVElXDVhjWfNfP2oeajtul3KpfNl99YFvjHaMz5BVnjyezaIApzCnhKgYrKq53cAaxBXE9sbY0iHUj9lh51LsOO8O8B_yL_Kc9kj3vg==
Had a blast with this event, I'm used to playing solo and haven't really tried melee end game yet so this was perfect for me. It sure as hell was different than playing as ranged, and my adrenaline was constantly pumping.

Started out with a groundslamming marauder but transitioned into a leapslamming HP beast the last day. Must say that leap slam is REALLY fun compared to ground slam, but abit more sketchy

My gear:

some of the gear i've linked doesnt have any gems in it, thats because ive regeared it abit on default. still planning on playing this character and see how far i can get with it!

Got really lucky and chanced that Kaom's the last day. Later on I had that sword drop and transitioned into leap slam. Kinda just blasted through all the high level maps then, even face tanked Piety in temple lol. Was 100k xp away from a Demi god, but meh I got a kaom so im happy:P

inb4 people complaining i transfered my char to default. thats where all my friends are, and all my currency is so dont bother.
Last edited by Aczeren on Mar 11, 2013, 7:00:14 AM
I got some pretty filthy drops and a lot of nice quality gems.

My Gear:
(Was using increased area of effect on my cleave not item rarity btw ;])

my fav gem drops were my +12 temp chains, +17 ele weakness, +16 mana leech, +12 faster attacks, and +15 righteous fire. Its too bad I could only use my enfeeble and warlord's mark.

Not having Iron Reflexes hurt sometimes but every Healing pot I had gave me +% armor so it wasnt that bad.

2.2k DPS Cleave
4.5k DPS Infernal blow
4.6k health 4.4k with anger reserved
5.7k armor
2k Evasion Rating (12% chance to evade)
34% chance to block
76% fire 80%(32% overcap) Cold 80%(4% overcap) Lightning -3% Chaos

Passive Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecEswUtBVsMfRB_FCAUTRZvGS4ZhRo4GlUdFCFgJKon7TIJMok26DbpOtg8BUCgR35N2FBHUFBT31RJVcZXDVfiWGNY21nzXz9gS2EhZKNlTWaebmlyqXTtdPF253fleu982YM4hNmE74uMjHaMz49GkFWbg565ns2f36IApwinMKeErKqsr7T5uJO53b6nwA_AGsS4xp7G2M9l0NDSIdJN1I_V-Nlh42rnUuw47w7vTu988B_yL_Pd9kj3vvrS
Last edited by hairynipon on Mar 11, 2013, 3:37:55 PM
"
Aczeren wrote:
Had a blast with this event, I'm used to playing solo and haven't really tried melee end game yet so this was perfect for me. It sure as hell was different than playing as ranged, and my adrenaline was constantly pumping.

Started out with a groundslamming marauder but transitioned into a leapslamming HP beast the last day. Must say that leap slam is REALLY fun compared to ground slam, but abit more sketchy

My gear:

some of the gear i've linked doesnt have any gems in it, thats because ive regeared it abit on default. still planning on playing this character and see how far i can get with it!

Got really lucky and chanced that Kaom's the last day. Later on I had that sword drop and transitioned into leap slam. Kinda just blasted through all the high level maps then, even face tanked Piety in temple lol. Was 100k xp away from a Demi god, but meh I got a kaom so im happy:P

inb4 people complaining i transfered my char to default. thats where all my friends are, and all my currency is so dont bother.

That's amazing!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info