Solo Self-Found Manmode 1 Week Race (March 3rd Event)

bump
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
made it to 71 die on maps Dsync ; ; to rhoa....

Desync on magic bears in Broken Bridge at a2 Merci level 62. Knew I shouldn't have leap slammed even close to them. Shoulda just ran. Desync was bad in zone before it. Bah. Good waste of a week anyway.

Second HC Char so it was a good experience for me. :) Good luck to the living!

edit: Oh yeah, I just got that 5L Chopper off of vendor about 2 levels ago. Had to switch from gound slam / glacial hammer, but it made my clear speed so much better.
Last edited by Jymko on Mar 9, 2013, 11:24:43 PM
Due to some issues at home i could not play much at all this week but i got to level 30 and had some fun along the way.

It has been a great idea - Hopefully we attempt more like this in the future.
TFIGEGKTB

didn't get to play as much as i would have liked. I got to level 61 and 25% wihtout ever leaving cruel docks. 237th i beleive over all, and 39th i beleive in man mode. GG was super fun.
It was fun. Played a physical Cleave DW Duelist without decoy-totem ;). Ended up #1 SMASH duelist and #5 overall.

How about some real manmode without totems, curses, buffs and auras next time?
what a week! Still alive at the end, pretty happy :)

Sadly I wasn't able to play the last 3 days of the race, made it to lvl56 and was nr1 smashing shadow for a while when I was playing, dropped to place 3 due to inactivity for 3 days :(

Ran an Evasion/Block/Acrobatics Shadow, didn't make it deep into merciless yet but happy to at least still be alive, one of the few shadows going melee.

Passive Tree

Default: Nagarashi
HC: MrsNagarashi or Nagarashi_JrJr
wow really nice Nagarashi, that was a ballsy build :)
How did you feel about acrobatics? Did you have to snipe from afar with LS because of the "no armour", or evasion + block + acrobatics were enough?
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
"
kodr wrote:
wow really nice Nagarashi, that was a ballsy build :)
How did you feel about acrobatics? Did you have to snipe from afar with LS because of the "no armour", or evasion + block + acrobatics were enough?

Only started using LS late in act3 cruel where it was safer to use and I could sustain it. I ran physical cleave as AoE dmg before that. If possible, I went up close and personal with LS, it provides a higher dps than sniping from afar.
Only had trouble on Vaal, but I blame that on my RNG :P
Default: Nagarashi
HC: MrsNagarashi or Nagarashi_JrJr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info