[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

I dunno what to do next with my build, any ideas?

Maybe I need blight? Should I switch to Cane? Wand + shield seems fine?
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Oct 31, 2021, 4:01:46 PM
This guide is a mess. Its full of conflictive information, not really meant to be used for this league.
Last edited by AanatemeeFinn on Nov 2, 2021, 1:21:59 PM
"
Nahsil wrote:
I dunno what to do next with my build, any ideas?

Well, what I did is respec to staff (had to spend quite some regrets, but it worth it).

Totally not a promotion, but you can find YouTube channel "subtractem" and check latest videos about bane occultist. To my mind it's the best what you can do if you started with build in this thread.
The survivability is fine, clear speed is fine, the single target is ok with trash gear until you reach A8 real bosses.

Also check poe ninja for occultist with bane and ED (all of them use staff), it's literally the same build with minor variations.

But to push such build even further for high end bossing you need to invest into having lvl 26-30 ED by stacking +1 gem lvl on body, amulet, empower, tree mastery. I'm not sure if the damage will be impressive compared to other builds that can wipe bosses with less investment, but who cares if it "can do the job" and you like playstyle.

You can check my profile, I'm still in trash gear, didn't play that much this league and didn't craft/buy any upgrades for long time.
Have some currency, about 11ex, thinking about changing all of the gear or starting a new build.
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SystemNick
Last edited by _SystemNick_ on Nov 2, 2021, 9:44:50 AM
Before I completely quit this mess of a build, does anyone have any suggestions for me? I am literally getting 2 shot in T6 maps with little/no additional damage mods with granite and quartz flask up all day along with a +55% evasion increase flask while running grace, flesh and stone, and popping vaal disc in nightmare encounters (if only nightmare was the sole source of my deaths...) and big packs with absolutely no difference. Tried doing grace and disc as well with no change there either. If that wasn't bad enough, even with doing multi-totems for faster wither application and sulfur flask it takes me what feels like forever to kill a boss. Sure, I only have a 5L, but this is by far the lowest damage I've done in any league at this point and by far the lowest survivability in the last 10 leagues or so I've played. I can barely even do any delve encounter.

I know I'm not chaos R capped, but I'm not dying to chaos damage, I'm dying to literally everything else.
Last edited by quixtyle on Nov 3, 2021, 12:50:28 PM
"
quixtyle wrote:
Before I completely quit this mess of a build, does anyone have any suggestions for me? I am literally getting 2 shot in T6 maps with little/no additional damage mods with granite and quartz flask up all day along with a +55% evasion increase flask while running grace, flesh and stone, and popping vaal disc in nightmare encounters (if only nightmare was the sole source of my deaths...) and big packs with absolutely no difference. Tried doing grace and disc as well with no change there either. If that wasn't bad enough, even with doing multi-totems for faster wither application and sulfur flask it takes me what feels like forever to kill a boss. Sure, I only have a 5L, but this is by far the lowest damage I've done in any league at this point and by far the lowest survivability in the last 10 leagues or so I've played. I can barely even do any delve encounter.

I know I'm not chaos R capped, but I'm not dying to chaos damage, I'm dying to literally everything else.

https://pastebin.com/nNZPVUQj

Mate I feel you, here is a PoB I used to play its from streamer named "subtractem" credits to him... He has like 5 videos about this build and how progress it I invested about 1ex currently and doing t10-t14 easily(unless rippy mods) leave this mess of a guide and go staff build like this one.
Last edited by AlextazY on Nov 4, 2021, 12:45:28 AM
Hello, With 7-8 ex where can i go with this build

Thanks in advance

Edit:Thanks for responding fast in game :)
Last edited by derman83 on Nov 4, 2021, 4:42:19 PM
https://pastebin.com/DrhsSJLv

I was able to get this build survivable (read: not tanky) on not tooo much currency. Able to do t15/16 comfortably. This build isn't that fast as you have to make sure to be hitting everything with bane, and there's no real movement skill spam available. Was thinking about fitting shield charge/faster casting somehow, but we'll see.

Big things were getting glancing blows to get blocked capped, and any extra energy shield nodes I could reach. Picked up life and mana reservation efficiency in order to fit all my auras, and I'm running arctic armor for additional phys defense plus freeze immunity.

Best armor pieces are my six link shavs (cheap way is to get a six socket shavs, get it to four or five links, 30% quality beast corrupt, tainted fusings), a shaper energy shield on block and +1 chaos gems, a presence of chayula for chaos res/stun immunity because god dang I was being stun locked.

The shield and chayula could probably be bought for 2 ex (the shield probably 1-1.5 ex, amulet seems to be going for 40c at the time of this post), and you can get a cheap uncorrupted shavs for ~50C and craft it to a six link. Bated breath is a cheap belt for energy shield, but makes getting resistances a bit harder.

The rest of my gear is absolute garbo lol.

Gonna try to get clusters next. The bases are cheap but crafting them seems to be a pain, but all that Energy shield/energy shield regen would work wonders.

I was definitely dying a BUNCH early game, but as I started to collect some pieces here and there, it's been pretty simple. Before I was scared to get Scourge stacks over 50, but now I feel comfortable up to 100, which still isn't that much. This build will probably do Sirus easily, but not too sure about maven without more dps.

Last edited by Aigooo on Nov 4, 2021, 9:46:31 PM
In my opinion, the best way to play chaos DOT build is to play LL hybrid ES/EV at the moment.
Scourge league is a bit overtune.

For now, I have 9,3 k Sirus DPS, 12k EV, 7,3 k ES, 36% block and 32% spell block.

https://pastebin.com/3eXNQd8P

I need to work to get more DPS: woke and quality gems, DOT gloves, better wand, better cluster jewels
This build is not League Starter?
I tried this build as a league starter but it's very difficult, very weakness.
Died 58 times before arriving at Act4.
水は低きに流れ、人は易きに流れる
Water gravitates toward the lower ground, human nature always want to take the easy way out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info