[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

What are the correct gem links for the life version? The links in the pob do not match the featured gem links in the items in this post.
And: the tree gives +1 curse, but we use only 2 curses???? Plz help

EDIT: i talked to the build creator: the links in the POB for the life version are the correct ones. we will use 3 curses later if we can change to the low life version. so if u want to optimise during the time of life: when u got the ascendacy malediction and u use only 2 curses, one could respec the points in the "whipsers of doom" wheel ore use a 3rd other curse.
Last edited by Wheelgunner on Oct 24, 2021, 2:52:53 PM
"
HepatitHenrik wrote:
Queen, how useful is Glancing Blows on white and yellow maps? How can I increase my survivability? I have enough damage, but if I let enemy get too close, I'm more likely to die. I use Glancing Blows and have a 70 70 block chance, but I don't feel it helps much. You can check my character if that helps.

you could get a helmet and maybe better rings
Last edited by Delamonica on Oct 24, 2021, 1:02:52 PM
I solved some of my problems with the build after talking to Lahkesis in game. Thanks for help <3
What are the key things I should have before switching to Low Life build?
This guide is not ready to be used and probably shouldn't be tagged 3.16. I want to support guide makers, and I do appreciate it as I know how much effort goes into making one of these, but there are far too many build issues, conflicting info, things multiple leagues out of date, etc. The life version for league start seems to have just been theory crafted - the max block strategy is bad in practice. You need an ES gain on block shield to make it viable which is not a league start item. There are also a lot of pretty major optimizations available on the tree. I'll be respecing about 45 points once I have the regrets for it.

If you plan to use this guide, check out some of the bane occultists on poe.ninja first to get a better idea of how to set up your tree.
"
Dolmur wrote:
[...]

If you plan to use this guide, check out some of the bane occultists on poe.ninja first to get a better idea of how to set up your tree.

Yeah, I looked through it and had the same thoughts, doesn't look up to date or optimized at all.
Last edited by Prov1eh on Oct 24, 2021, 7:39:07 PM
Any thoughts on the current builds?

I was checking poe.ninja and people are going either:

shield-wand and low life
cane of unravelling and life/energyshield build.

Right now I feel like I have the damage for the content I am doing. However, I am getting one-shot several times.

Is lowlife with shield nodes tankier?
i feel really paper dying a lot even with 2k life and 3k ES. Things got a bit better when I try to do sand stance, immortal call cwdt increased duration and enduring composure. Using cane of unravelling with block nodes.
In the low-life endgame pob, there is a "energy shield mastery" node allocated, but the pob does not seem to tell which effect should be chosen from it. Which one do you recommend?
Hello!
What leveling pob to use?
All leveling pobs with points\acts are outdated 3.14..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info