[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

if cri rate not enough to use control destruction, what's gem would be best choice ? I am using cri damage support now, but element focus gem gave better calc, cant decide...
"
Nampas wrote:
How do I sustain mana with cyclone?

Mana can be sutained by either using Elreon jewlery, the boot enchant, warlord's mark or by going trickster (loss of damage but higher survivability).

"
joshbird wrote:
if cri rate not enough to use control destruction, what's gem would be best choice ? I am using cri damage support now, but element focus gem gave better calc, cant decide...

Use ele focus. You won't be able to shock, freeze or ignite but you'll have plenty of damage. I find that for normal trash clear till t10s, you can just use IIR + Discharge + Conc Effect. And that is on a trickster. It should work out fine on an assasin.
What skill (or setup) would you recommend to use while leveling this build???
I leveled in 2.6 with discharge actually. Get a vagan dagger, a voll's protector and an ungil's harmony for the crit and you are god to go. Put cyclone + CoC + Dischrage + other supports for leveling. The damage would become more consistent as you get mroe crit. I remember levling that way fairly easily. Ofc resists became a problem when I reached merci but that would not be aproblem now. Bosses haev higher health though so, it might be a bit harder.

The only parts where I think you might face problems is where dot effects are involved. It hould overall be not that hard imo.

You can ofc just level as a caster till you equip cospri's malice and the rest of the gear with it. Almost any lecliing skill would do, firestorm being one of the easier ones to level with imo.
I dont like leveling that way however so I used discharge for leveling too.

cyvviola
You can kill shaper/make uber lab?
How you handle reflect?
Not done uber lab or even reached close to shaper yet with this character.

AS for reflect, soul of yugul and vinktars helps a bit. Other than that you can mabe equip sybil's. Not much else that can be done that I can think of. Unless you go life and vp.
i try its setup
im 84lvl and my dps is very low, please help me...
my gear:

i try its setup
im 84lvl and my dps is very low, please help me...
my gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info