[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

"
Zorkora wrote:
I have a problem it does not work with corspiris no idea why

as far as i can tell, shield charge no longer can trigger cospris because it's a hit with your shield now
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Gear for 3.7:

Path of Building Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/HRZPRBK8

Currently lvl 85 and with all buffs the Cospri's Discharge does about 200k damage.

I found early on that Shield Charge no longer triggers Cospri's. However, Shield Charge gained Crit per ES, so adding another CoC-Discharge setup on the Shield Charge is reliable with Precision + War Banner instead of Poacher's Mark (missing flask generation, but gained more Crit). Blood & Sand in permanent Sand stance means +AoE so not missing that gem either. Also, I made sure to get a gem with +Cold damage to attacks just to guarantee EE.

Reduced Cyclone Mana cost means only one -mana cost ring will be necessary, so my rings were fairly cheap.

The biggest hurt is how squishy this build is. At the moment, I'm on only ~4500 ES and I find that if I stop spinning, I die.

To compensate, I've put Energy Leech into Cospri's, and added a selfcast Vortex + Energy Leech + Life Leech setup to give me some free recovery now and then.
Last edited by EvilFuzzyDoom on Jun 17, 2019, 12:22:03 AM
Just drop Shield Charge and install Whirling Blades, and it's working again just like before.
I don't remember how much DMG shield charge itself dealed before, but it's discharge anyways dealing most of DMG.
"
EvilFuzzyDoom wrote:
"
Gear for 3.7:

Path of Building Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/HRZPRBK8

Currently lvl 85 and with all buffs the Cospri's Discharge does about 200k damage.

I found early on that Shield Charge no longer triggers Cospri's. However, Shield Charge gained Crit per ES, so adding another CoC-Discharge setup on the Shield Charge is reliable with Precision + War Banner instead of Poacher's Mark (missing flask generation, but gained more Crit). Blood & Sand in permanent Sand stance means +AoE so not missing that gem either. Also, I made sure to get a gem with +Cold damage to attacks just to guarantee EE.

Reduced Cyclone Mana cost means only one -mana cost ring will be necessary, so my rings were fairly cheap.

The biggest hurt is how squishy this build is. At the moment, I'm on only ~4500 ES and I find that if I stop spinning, I die.

To compensate, I've put Energy Leech into Cospri's, and added a selfcast Vortex + Energy Leech + Life Leech setup to give me some free recovery now and then.

I'm really glad to see your post. As I tried to plan out this build in POB, I immediately spotted that survivability would be the biggest issue. No 20% es on rings and no chest ruins the build completely. If you run headhunter, you're even more fucked. Even if you somehow manage to squeeze in 2k more ES using much better gear, you're then left wondering if that's even better/worth it compared to a life build? Unlikely sadly. :(
Im running my own version of life based build, and according to PoB, my Cyclone+Discharge gives around 660k dmg, and whirling blades+Cospris discharge around 360k.

Dont know how to link Skill Tree, so if anyone tell me i can do it.
Current life 5,6K, but i went totally other path than nife version from OP post. This way i have more dmg, and only little less life.
This was my previous league build, so Voll's armor is old version, not sure if anything else changed, but tree is 100% the same.
Last edited by ate1990 on Jun 22, 2019, 12:56:51 PM
Does this build still uses Voll's Protector chest or is it now obsolete with Inner Conviction ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info