[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

I wouldn't advice anyone to make this build if you don't have a bunch of currencies to throw away.
This build is way too squishy for boss fighting and is unstable, cost way more currencies that it should, and you will die often in betrayal encounter.
To have the optimal dps output, you need multiproc (crit, protector, inya, helm etc...) making it non reliable for constant dps (and a bad boss killer).

The only good point of this build is the ultra fast cleaning vs packs in maps for fast leveling. If you want a cospri CoC build who can do all content (but slower clean ofc) you should go for the ice nova version.
Hey Demi! <3<3<3

I picked up a 20% discipline effect corruption voll's devotion in standard for 3ex today, how much is that worth for this build? Seems op
xd
Last edited by vast123 on Jun 6, 2021, 10:01:24 AM
Do you have a low life version as well, or is that not viable for this kinda build?
Hey, I have some issued with mana atm do a person have an dea about leech mana on this build ?
If you're using the life version, I would recommand using warorld's mark instead of discipline. I did that in other leagues and I never ran out of mana.
I wanna see the skill tree, but i don't know how pastebin works
Hi Demi! I like your build, thx a lot. Sure, it's not Ice Nova CoC, but I also always wanted to find a use for Discharge. And I always wanted to play CoC, but didn't play seriously before the nerf. I'm using it just as map runner, and with blocked Research and without bosses it's fine to T15. Without further leveling issues even with bosses.

For a Demi-built (my mentor once said: never play a build of Demi or Ahfuck, they're way too expensive for a non-farmer :D) it's quite affordable. My helmet (no enchantment) and shield used to be at about 220 shild each and it still worked.

Here's my gear (I never would have used Unnatural Instict if it had'nt been a lucky drop in some low tier map)

updated
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is it possible to play this discharge build with whirling blades? I really looking forward something dumb as whirling blades coc discharge trickster, but i never tried such builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info