3.0.1 Patch Notes

Please fix Vault boss crashing!
Excited for packs! But not sure if these changes are sufficient to keep the league interesting :(
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

95% of that list is about the Harbinger league.

What about ..

Zana quest in Epilogue?
Colonnade crash issue?
VAAL CYCLONE mobs get stuck on little and big rocks, trees, etc, they won't get sucked to you.
Bleeding isn't curable even with flasks.
etc.

Please, don't add anything else new until the game gets a quality upgrade on whats already there?
Harbinger changes look promising tbh.. hopefully the league becomes more incentivizing
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Please fix the Scorching Ray crashes :(
Oooh I like what I see. Good to hear about the everyone in Standard gets free bandit respec because I was super confused at how that was supposed to work. All my standard characters were getting bandit quests they couldn't complete. I even ended up using the respec recipe on one of my characters to figure out what was going on. Good to know I won't have to waste regret orbs on any of my other characters. I still don't know how I feel about cramming three perks into one choice. Few of my builds can make use of all three perks out of any of those three groupings.

The supporter packs are long awaited and I'm sure I speak for more than myself when I say we expect it to be amazing. After all we've been blue-balled for a greater part of half a month. Look forward to the patch. Keep up the good work GGG.
It was specifically mentioned that beachhead maps would be easier to get, but no mention in these notes. Please confirm?
Will there be a skill tree reset too?
Please?
No help for the currency tab? That's pretty much all I wanted.
I dont know if that is a new bug that you guys know about but my Diviniation Stash tab is bugged. Its missing a row of cards, i could provide a picture if needed, but i didnt have this bug before 3.0.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info