3.0.1 Patch Notes

I hope you'll fix the disconnections while traveling between maps ! thank you
I'm gonna be able to complete lab runs again, and not loose map portals, and not have random disconnections on entering new instances, yay c:
GGG The PVP ladders on the forums haven't worked since Essence League.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/us-pvp-ratings
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
GGG The PVP ladders on the forums haven't worked since Essence League.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/us-pvp-ratings
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Great! Keep the updates comming guys! Now how about specters saving to the "Raise Specter" skill gem ;)
will these achievements still be bugged? i cant complete them
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 16, 2017, 10:28:59 PM
make the spawn area bigger and less time to spawn when he summons the blue circle.
I can't wait to buy the Supporter packs tomorrow! :3
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Can't wait!
What about all the voice lines that are completely out of sync? I know you call can only work on so many things at once, but it seems like it's pretty important to fix the fact that Sin and a couple others are speaking voice lines an entire act ahead of where they are. Specifically in this instance, I"m talking about when Sin says the voice lines for Act 8 in Act 7 when you ask him about Lunaris and the like. It really threw me for a loop and was not a welcome spoiler. Not to mention there are a number of other voice lines that are attached to the wrong thing, and some like Petarus and Vanja who will tell you their voice lines ahead of the content they are supposed to. When you first arrive in Highgate Petarus and Vanja have their voice lines for after the quest "Ruler of Highgate" available to listen/read. I was very confused when I asked them about Irasha and Tasuni and they were like, "Irasha has the feather oh we are saved." "Tasuni has the feather, oh we are saved." I was like, wait, what? How can both have it... oh it's another broken voice line.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info