[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

"
BrotKuchen wrote:
Hey mate! nice build!

best build I played so far :D
I got a question, i dunno if it was answered before, but wich boot enchantment is the better one:
45-68 added cold damage if youve been hittet recently or the ignore 10% elemental ressists if youve killed recently?

Thanks for your fast answers so far.
Keep the great work up!

I've been happy with 'increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently'. Added cold damage is also a good choice, but I wouldn't go with ignoring resists. We already penetrate so much resist that more pen should be irrelevant.
Have you tried Atziri with this build? I was able to breeze through the first parts but Atziri herself just wrecks me. There's too much moving around and I don't have the HP to leech through the hits and it's hard not to hit the reflect clone. How did you manage that fight?
For atziri mirrored just stay with your back at her and hit one of the other. Its quite easy to do the map with this build. gl hf
On POB I switched the Controlled destruction with Arcane Surge besides a reduction of 40k dps out of the 1.4 mil, it boosted your crit chance and life/mana leech up. I'm just wondering if there was any reason why controlled destruction over it besides the higher spell dmg?
Hi!

I might be missing something but it seems like putting First Snow in the jewel slot between MOM and EE nodes will come up 10 int short. I just added an int point to get the full 40 int but is there something else I've missed? In the POB that jewel slot is used without that extra 10 int point.
"
Iggyboo wrote:
Hi!

I might be missing something but it seems like putting First Snow in the jewel slot between MOM and EE nodes will come up 10 int short. I just added an int point to get the full 40 int but is there something else I've missed? In the POB that jewel slot is used without that extra 10 int point.

You don't need to allocate points into the int nodes to activate the jewel bonuses. You only need to be within the radius of the nodes.
"
skillzq wrote:
"
Iggyboo wrote:
Hi!

You don't need to allocate points into the int nodes to activate the jewel bonuses. You only need to be within the radius of the nodes.

Thanks for replying and I'm sorry for being unclear. The jewel radius doesn't reach the sufficent 40 int nodes as it currently is depicted in PoB. I'm instead forced to use an extra skill point for a node with 10 int within the jewel radius (not depicted in PoB). My question is whether I have missed something or not as to why this is not depicted in PoB (that extra 10 int node).
"
Steptowalk wrote:
On POB I switched the Controlled destruction with Arcane Surge besides a reduction of 40k dps out of the 1.4 mil, it boosted your crit chance and life/mana leech up. I'm just wondering if there was any reason why controlled destruction over it besides the higher spell dmg?

Personal preference, I'm not a fan of Arcane Surge at all.

If you're really a big fan of it, there's ways to proc it outside of giving up a 6L during boss fights or whenever you feel you required the extra damage.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Iggyboo wrote:
"
skillzq wrote:
"
Iggyboo wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for replying and I'm sorry for being unclear. The jewel radius doesn't reach the sufficent 40 int nodes as it currently is depicted in PoB. I'm instead forced to use an extra skill point for a node with 10 int within the jewel radius (not depicted in PoB). My question is whether I have missed something or not as to why this is not depicted in PoB (that extra 10 int node).

The nodes do not have to be taken in order for the threshold jewel to work. It just needs to be around whatever stats it requires, they don't need to be taken though.

In total the jewel under MoM is benefiting from 7 Int nodes for example.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Oct 15, 2017, 10:13:41 AM
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
The nodes do not have to be taken in order for the threshold jewel to work. It just needs to be around whatever stats it requires, they don't need to be taken though.

In total the jewel under MoM is benefiting from 7 Int nodes for example.

Ah yes! That's why I didn't get it! I feel so stupid now, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info