[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

id like to try this build out as i always liked FP and i found a 20% quality FP gem the other day

how come kill all bandits and not alira for the crit/mana regen/res?

sorry if this was answered already but i didnt see one. thanks.
"
godhand456 wrote:
id like to try this build out as i always liked FP and i found a 20% quality FP gem the other day

how come kill all bandits and not alira for the crit/mana regen/res?

sorry if this was answered already but i didnt see one. thanks.

That's a possible choice, I prefer the 2 passive points personally, but yeah, that's definitely an option.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
When leveling with a tabula I've noticed that slapping in an appropriately leveled Arcane Surge does feels real nice. Do you think this is a good idea?

I've also been using some Axiom Perpetuum for a while now as you can get it real early and the damage is nice to start but the extra crit also feels nice for leveling.
Hello Paige, all,

I've started a FP build as a shadow-trickster (because I am SSF, and check for SSF in build titles - before the season start - and quite casual/noob player, not good enough to create my own)
Build I followed is here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1930950
My toon is here (Pim_FreezyMan) : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pimousse/characters

I am having a ton of fun there, nice skill to use, and already farmed for 3 set of Flora's Gift (finger crossed to get Pledge of Hands)

Question is : should I reroll complete (I don't feel I have the play time before league ends, but would give me the 2nd jewel First Snow), or should I try to respec my tree to yours ?
"
Ironfigment wrote:
When leveling with a tabula I've noticed that slapping in an appropriately leveled Arcane Surge does feels real nice. Do you think this is a good idea?

I've also been using some Axiom Perpetuum for a while now as you can get it real early and the damage is nice to start but the extra crit also feels nice for leveling.

I'm not a huge fan of Arcane Surge, some people are though.

Axiom is great for leveling.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I've also noticed that Hypothermia is extra juicy in this build. Especially with the changes to 3.0 where anything can chill. Maybe a replacement for Controlled Destruction or even Added Cold damage.
"
Ironfigment wrote:
I've also noticed that Hypothermia is extra juicy in this build. Especially with the changes to 3.0 where anything can chill. Maybe a replacement for Controlled Destruction or even Added Cold damage.

Yeah I am thinking of Hypothermia too..
Currently 123k without any auras..
I can solo all guardians but I feel like the damage output is not as great as you. Tried shaper once but died due to inexperience. No instant mana leech is also deadly as I sometimes end up with not enough mana.

I was using this helmet before, the increased 12% cast speed for FP only increases 4k for tooltip.

can never afford acuities, unfortunately. :<
Could you post screenshot of you FP tooltip please, thanks.
Hey and first of all thanks for sharing this build, having a blast with it. Still trying to get enough currency to get myself a kaoms and the gloves so still suffering a bit from running out of mana when taking big hits.

I have a bit of a noobish question, how come you use Immortal Call? I can't seem to find anyway to generate endurance charges?

Edit: Also, the kaom's fire damage doesn't matter right it's the 500 life we are after?
Last edited by sunefication on Sep 23, 2017, 9:22:59 AM
"
sunefication wrote:
Hey and first of all thanks for sharing this build, having a blast with it. Still trying to get enough currency to get myself a kaoms and the gloves so still suffering a bit from running out of mana when taking big hits.

I have a bit of a noobish question, how come you use Immortal Call? I can't seem to find anyway to generate endurance charges?

Edit: Also, the kaom's fire damage doesn't matter right it's the 500 life we are after?

Hey, Immortal Call is used so you don't blow yourself up vs spiky physical damage such as porcupines. Immortal Call has a base duration of 0.40 seconds without a single Endurance Charge, charges just increase the duration.

Kaom's is used for the life yes, I wanted to make the build super tanky and there isn't really a better option out there since we use a staff which lets us get a 6L.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info