[3.3] Cospri's Discharge Pathfinder - still works, easy t16/shaper, w/ videos

do we use volls devotion over choir of the storm or not??
can anyone give me feedback on how and what to improve on my discharger? (discocharges) - i have lvl 20discharge gems, but lvling another pair for vaaling :)

i have 5k hp
dmg with cospri discharge is about 32k and 57% critchance, with voll's discharge about 31k and 84%critchance.. cyclone has about 67% crit chance

atm i'm using purity of fire, arctic armour and blasphemy with enfeeble - before i used purity of fire and grace... cant really tell what's better, but it feels like the current setup is tankier and more reliable... is there any other option that i could go for?

currently i'm working on getting higher level (atm 94) and on helmet (discharge dmg) and boots (-res) enchantments

anything i could improve? right now map bosses and guardians are pretty tough, dying quite a lot... how do i reach such high dmg numbers? like 200k+?

Last edited by kryzdyan on Sep 10, 2017, 11:04:46 AM
"
kryzdyan wrote:
Spoiler
can anyone give me feedback on how and what to improve on my discharger? (discocharges) - i have lvl 20discharge gems, but lvling another pair for vaaling :)

i have 5k hp
dmg with cospri discharge is about 32k and 57% critchance, with voll's discharge about 31k and 84%critchance.. cyclone has about 67% crit chance

atm i'm using purity of fire, arctic armour and blasphemy with enfeeble - before i used purity of fire and grace... cant really tell what's better, but it feels like the current setup is tankier and more reliable... is there any other option that i could go for?

currently i'm working on getting higher level (atm 94) and on helmet (discharge dmg) and boots (-res) enchantments

anything i could improve? right now map bosses and guardians are pretty tough, dying quite a lot... how do i reach such high dmg numbers? like 200k+?

Can't ispect your characters, mate, profile is locked.

Also 200k is not a tooltip here, since 3.0 such numbers are out of reach.
With charges and flasks up something like ~80K is good enough to clear all content
Last edited by fatamerikan on Sep 10, 2017, 11:20:57 AM
Bump.
Added two new gear setups.

Standart version with atziri gloves is an absolute godsmack of smoothness. It's so amazing to play, idk if i ever get back to crapbinger league(
"
fatamerikan wrote:
"
kryzdyan wrote:
Spoiler

i have 5k hp

With charges and flasks up something like ~80K is good enough to clear all content

sorry, updated it - u can check it now :S i dont even have 40k :S
"
kryzdyan wrote:
Spoiler
"
fatamerikan wrote:
"
kryzdyan wrote:
Spoiler

i have 5k hp

sorry, updated it - u can check it now :S i dont even have 40k :S

Well, at first glance i'd say u need better jewels. Don't try to get some spelldmg/spell crit shield etc. 90% of your damage comes from passive tree and jewels.

Stats to search on jewels:
T1 - crit multi with elemental/spells/fire/cold/lightning
T2 - global multi/spell dmg/spell dmg with shield/lightning dmg
T3 - global damage
Rest of the mods like crit/crit for spells (seems like you have alot of it) are just utility.

The good 3mod jewel is smth like spelldmg/lightning/spelldmg with shield + 2x multi. You can find some for just 5-25 chaos on average.

This is what i had in legacy league (nearly perfect):
Spoiler

Last edited by fatamerikan on Sep 10, 2017, 12:46:13 PM
Bump. Added jewels section.
What about res? Can u post screen of your defense char tab??
Why not use warlord mark for end charges?
"
SkyleanRanger wrote:
What about res? Can u post screen of your defense char tab??

Added some screenshots.

"
kileras12 wrote:
Why not use warlord mark for end charges?

What's worthless. Using elemental weakness/enfeeble here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info