[3.3] Cospri's Discharge Pathfinder - still works, easy t16/shaper, w/ videos

My build is a bit different since i play mostly STD, im going for LL cospri's

gear used:

jewel:

shaper video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMNnoDsoY4
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
charlyy wrote:
Can you post some videos or tell me how this build fairs vs shaper/uber atziri, endgame maps and possibly uber lab?

I am searching for a new build and this seems good.

I just don't like when builds are too squishy or 1hit wonders.

there's already a mjolner build very similar to this 1 on league, n it already killed shaper n everything else with it. So if mjolner can do it ofc a cospri's life build can because cospri's reach much more higher Discharge dmg. So i wouldn't worry about that build viability.

If ur looking for the mjolner build its in the ranger section of the forum, but i sugguest u play cospri's its alot less restrictive n reach higher dmg.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
fatamerikan wrote:

2) Yes, the build is considered "squishy" as for now, I don't like to invest points in defence "just in case". You hovewer could just change the tree abit, drop some dmg/jewels, pick more life.

I'm very curious to see a what a less squishy tree looks like. That's my biggest concern at the moment. If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.
Also, a few things that I'm confused by having never played CoC before and still figuring out the mechanics:

1. Why is Vaal Haste linked to Conc effect in your shield?
2. Why both Charged Dash and Shield Charge?
3. Why have "Of Ire" in an EE build that's lightning-based? As I understand it, you usually use Shield Charge to proc an on-hit effect with your gloves to trigger EE for the subsequent lightning damage coming from Discharge. Wouldn't "of Ire" just buff the res via EE before the Discharge procs?
Last edited by ProfP on Aug 21, 2017, 11:06:03 PM
"
ProfP wrote:
Spoiler
Also, a few things that I'm confused by having never played CoC before and still figuring out the mechanics:

1. Why is Vaal Haste linked to Conc effect in your shield?
2. Why both Charged Dash and Shield Charge?
3. Why have "Of Ire" in an EE build that's lightning-based? As I understand it, you usually use Shield Charge to proc an on-hit effect with your gloves to trigger EE for the subsequent lightning damage coming from Discharge. Wouldn't "of Ire" just buff the res via EE before the Discharge procs?

Spoiler
1) Links are all optional as for now, since im levelling gems. Having conc there just to be able to put it in cospri's quick.

2) Charged dash allows to travel fast on xyz axis maps.

3) "Of Ire" enchant deal lightning dmg based on phys dmg, since cospri's sword has no phys at all "Of Ire" uses weapon dmg - cold.

Just an example - 205% life with only 3 jewel sockets.
www.poeurl.com/bulR
Last edited by fatamerikan on Aug 22, 2017, 2:40:17 AM
"
philophil wrote:
use the new cospri's belt instead u will gain 1 discharge per sec extra

I believe this is for Cospris internal cooldown. I thought passive stats do not affect unique item properties?
ign: fanimala
"
fatamerikan wrote:
1) Links are all optional as for now, since im levelling gems. Having conc there just to be able to put it in cospri's quick.

2) Charged dash allows to travel fast on xyz axis maps.

3) "Of Ire" enchant deal lightning dmg based on phys dmg, since cospri's sword has no phys at all "Of Ire" uses weapon dmg - cold.

Just an example - 205% life with only 3 jewel sockets.
www.poeurl.com/bulR

Got it, thanks for the responses!

Last question (I think!): Any suggestions for leveling? Sunder? Blast Rain?

"
ProfP wrote:

Last question (I think!): Any suggestions for leveling? Sunder? Blast Rain?

Whatever you like, depends on how many regrets you would be able to spend.

"
fanimala wrote:

I believe this is for Cospris internal cooldown. I thought passive stats do not affect unique item properties?

Reddit tells that it's working for EVERYTHING, every cooldown u have.
"
fanimala wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

I believe this is for Cospris internal cooldobecause apparently its not tagwn. I thought passive stats do not affect unique item properties?

Ive tested it personnaly enough to tell u that yes it affect cospri's n COC cooldown, but it doesn't affect CWC ecause apparently its not tag has CD might be a mistake or its intended, who know.

But yes for sure it affect cospri's ive personnaly posted screenshot there when u see the CD on cospri's going from .25sec to .21 sec and on COC its from .5sec to .41sec
Spoiler
"
philophil wrote:
"
fanimala wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

I believe this is for Cospris internal cooldobecause apparently its not tagwn. I thought passive stats do not affect unique item properties?

Ive tested it personnaly enough to tell u that yes it affect cospri's n COC cooldown, but it doesn't affect CWC ecause apparently its not tag has CD might be a mistake or its intended, who know.

But yes for sure it affect cospri's ive personnaly posted screenshot there when u see the CD on cospri's going from .25sec to .21 sec and on COC its from .5sec to .41sec

Very nice :)
ign: fanimala

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info