[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hi Lifting, thank you for creating this guide. I just had a look at your PoB paste and am very impressed with how well you've laid it out (showing levelling skill gems and items too), making it very user friendly :)

Cheers
Spoiler

Small update :) My "expensive" part of the build=done :)
thx lifting, and 1 more thing, can i also use atziri axe for this? i allready use starforge, but could atziri axe work too?
okay can someone tell me where fortify is coming from cannot find it
"
koncintrate wrote:
okay can someone tell me where fortify is coming from cannot find it

Champion ascendancy
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
xylotism wrote:
Update:

There's a lot of min-maxing I can do, especially with me tossing random stuff at these abyssal boots to try and make them work, but I think I'm in a pretty good spot. I can steamroll pretty much everything I'm able to get to so far (mainly running T1-12 maps, uberlabs, atziri) without having to worry at all about survivability or damage -- Well, sometimes I die when I overload a map with modifiers then open a breach. Also just finished 12/40 challenges and got the redheaded stepchild helm!

I've got about 1ex in cash and a bunch more c floating around in items I don't know how to price/sell (I'm new, haven't gotten my PhD in PoE economy yet), it feels good to have some spending money and not have to worry TOO much about not being able to afford things I need.

Gear:
Spoiler

I currently sit at about 5K Life and 47k dps per Totem, while sitting in the hideout. I've started to get better at learning how to itemize properly -- it definitely helps to have a few staple uniques so I can focus my poking and prodding on the few other slots/gems available. There's one +10 int skill point I want back but haven't figured out where to get 9 Int somewhere else -- maybe as a b-side for a damage jewel.

For now I'll just keep running maps and trying to push as high as I can go!

Any reason for linking life leech with endurance cry? Or is it for the golem?
Because it's not the first time I have seen life leech linked with endurance cry.
Anyone tried facebreaker ? Is champion better than chieftain ?
"
Arcaddia wrote:

I also got lucky from the merc lab enchant on my helm so i'm keeping with that for now. I mean you can always min max this character, right? Ancestral warchief enchants would definitely be a priority here.

The first rule of Uber lab is you sell any enchants that you know other people want.

You really don’t need it btw.
Theamazonbasin
"
porr wrote:
"
xylotism wrote:
Update:

There's a lot of min-maxing I can do, especially with me tossing random stuff at these abyssal boots to try and make them work, but I think I'm in a pretty good spot. I can steamroll pretty much everything I'm able to get to so far (mainly running T1-12 maps, uberlabs, atziri) without having to worry at all about survivability or damage -- Well, sometimes I die when I overload a map with modifiers then open a breach. Also just finished 12/40 challenges and got the redheaded stepchild helm!

I've got about 1ex in cash and a bunch more c floating around in items I don't know how to price/sell (I'm new, haven't gotten my PhD in PoE economy yet), it feels good to have some spending money and not have to worry TOO much about not being able to afford things I need.

Gear:
Spoiler

I currently sit at about 5K Life and 47k dps per Totem, while sitting in the hideout. I've started to get better at learning how to itemize properly -- it definitely helps to have a few staple uniques so I can focus my poking and prodding on the few other slots/gems available. There's one +10 int skill point I want back but haven't figured out where to get 9 Int somewhere else -- maybe as a b-side for a damage jewel.

For now I'll just keep running maps and trying to push as high as I can go!

Any reason for linking life leech with endurance cry? Or is it for the golem?
Because it's not the first time I have seen life leech linked with endurance cry.

Path o building shows how the skills are setup individually. He did a good job with that, just go to skills and click.
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Mar 11, 2018, 1:49:25 PM
I just wanted to say that a cheap and very viable chest ( esp for those having slight dps issues but already in the 4K bracket with health) is deaths oath.

Selling 5l for peanuts and that aura gives a good boost to your totems. Doesn’t do a thing to you in return.

I ran that until I could recently afford a belly 5l and had no issues.

It has about same all res, +40ish all stats (huge help in gearing and freeing up dps), a good chunk of solid health, and an amazing damage boosting chaos aura.
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Mar 11, 2018, 1:54:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info