[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
FurySK wrote:
More interested to know what your tactics were to gain that much currency off that many runs. Did about 12 today and generated just around 3ex worth of value, which is self sustaining but not nearly the value you show.

I got 70% from rare boot chants and 30% from chests
leech goes for 1..2ex, penetration 2..3ex, cast speed 1 ex, crit for 1..2ex, lighting for 1..2ex
example http://poe.trade/search/umimiyesutauwo

There are few more ways to get richer with lab but I am not ready to share it yet
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Mar 10, 2018, 2:21:02 AM
i just realized u didnt use Damage on full life :))
is this can be added ?
also, im allready use this buuld and i can say im pretty happy with the result :))
"
Lefezza wrote:
i just realized u didnt use Damage on full life :))
is this can be added ?
also, im allready use this buuld and i can say im pretty happy with the result :))

no, use
aw - conc/inc(maps) - maim - brutality - regular melee - ruthless (no tooltip changes)
Vadash which boots are you enchanting? im enchanting the goldwyrms but they just seem to sell sooo slow.

Update:

There's a lot of min-maxing I can do, especially with me tossing random stuff at these abyssal boots to try and make them work, but I think I'm in a pretty good spot. I can steamroll pretty much everything I'm able to get to so far (mainly running T1-12 maps, uberlabs, atziri) without having to worry at all about survivability or damage -- Well, sometimes I die when I overload a map with modifiers then open a breach. Also just finished 12/40 challenges and got the redheaded stepchild helm!

I've got about 1ex in cash and a bunch more c floating around in items I don't know how to price/sell (I'm new, haven't gotten my PhD in PoE economy yet), it feels good to have some spending money and not have to worry TOO much about not being able to afford things I need.

Gear:
Spoiler

I currently sit at about 5K Life and 47k dps per Totem, while sitting in the hideout. I've started to get better at learning how to itemize properly -- it definitely helps to have a few staple uniques so I can focus my poking and prodding on the few other slots/gems available. There's one +10 int skill point I want back but haven't figured out where to get 9 Int somewhere else -- maybe as a b-side for a damage jewel.

For now I'll just keep running maps and trying to push as high as I can go!
Last edited by xylotism on Mar 10, 2018, 3:41:50 PM
Did my first uber lab today with this as a starter to go get that juicy fortify just before the lvl 80 mark. It went fine and I see it as an excellent uber lab farmer. Just going to progress through the atlas some more hit some more levels and start farming it properly. This is the first uber lab farmer I have ever made and it's going very smoothly so far very impressed with the tankiness and the playstyle surprised me because i wasn't used to it at first but i very much enjoy it. Maps can be a little sluggish but that's beside the point of an ULab farmer, can make a mapper in the future.

Now my gear so far is pretty decent, I think my main priority is to aim to get 5 link+ on the kondo's and my rings gloves and boots could be a bit better of course. I have found the 4 link isn't hindering me so far which is good but getting that 6 link or 5 link at least would be nice. I managed to get a belly straight into maps because I luckily beastcrafted a 77 chaos worth unique from beastcrafting which had me very surprised. I also got lucky from the merc lab enchant on my helm so i'm keeping with that for now. I mean you can always min max this character, right? Ancestral warchief enchants would definitely be a priority here.

Spoiler

Currently @ 4.6k life at lvl 79 and 31k dps per totem in hideout.
Last edited by Arcaddia on Mar 10, 2018, 9:35:38 PM
Spoiler

My eq after few days :)

Lucky 6L starforge in 12 fus :)

Great build for uber lab :)
But maps take lot of a time :)

Next step - KAOM HEART :)

5,9k HP 45k dps on totem without buffs
Last edited by LechiaGdansk on Mar 10, 2018, 5:57:20 PM
guys, you dont need kaom for farming lab on softcore. Just grab white red(red/blue or red/green) base 6L for 35c (atm) and slam life essense

"
Jihax wrote:
Vadash which boots are you enchanting? im enchanting the goldwyrms but they just seem to sell sooo slow.

rare boots with 30% ms, 65.85 life, 65..85% res
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Mar 10, 2018, 6:16:15 PM
As an uber lab farmer, would u guy grab all the stuff on the main way( shrine, gaunlet,..) or u guy prefer a speed run 5-6 mins with this build ? 'Cause it seems impossible to grab everything in 5-6 mins. Also is silver key worth it ? ANd which unique have the most use for enchants between devoto, rat's and starkonja.
Thx in advance
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
As an uber lab farmer, would u guy grab all the stuff on the main way( shrine, gaunlet,..) or u guy prefer a speed run 5-6 mins with this build ? 'Cause it seems impossible to grab everything in 5-6 mins. Also is silver key worth it ? ANd which unique have the most use for enchants between devoto, rat's and starkonja.
Thx in advance

grab curious chests, argus, shrines on the main path. gaunlets are fine too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info