[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hey really enjoying the build so far, but I’m not sure my CWDT/Immortal Call/Vortex/ID setup is working properly. Can you explain these mechanics?specifically vortex
Wanted to let you know my latest achievements :D

After my last post some page ago i wanted to test the tankiness in a merc lab before, because i'm still a pussy. And i wanted to do my first full key run in merc before wasting an offering. In first run i just got 4 keys and failed every izaro phase (getting full keys, not death) so i watched some mechanic videos and in the second merc run i got all keys.

Haha and what i also tested is this:
Spoiler

The quality on Culling Strike is for attack speed. This little setup is so much fun, you can jump over every trap, taking nearly no damage, you clear within minutes the whole area. Just cast EnduringCry Setup from time to time. Even the 10,5k dmg with this weapon setup is sufficient to kill the trashmobs between Izaro phases (yes also in Uber Lab). People pls try this xD (i guess i'm the last person who knows this, arent i? :) please tell me ^^)
My gear is widely unchanged since the last post i think.

Did 2 Full Key Uber Lab runs now, unfortunately no good loot so far. It is so easy, i fly/jump over every trap, i can even jump over closed doors. 4,4hp and 449,2 life regen are entirely enough to facerofl kindergarden uber lab. 36,8k Warchief dps in hideout without totems activated, both totems casted i have 42,7k. Could be a bit higher but my skill gems are all lvl 18 so it will increase by natural^^

Good Hunt!

Edit: Will be defenitively my next league starter
Last edited by Bisrob on Mar 6, 2018, 9:40:28 AM
This is a great build for a league starter. I am currently playing in BHC and level 88. I finally got all the pieces I need and it's so safe now in labs. Even mapping is much more smooth now.

Just trying to focus now on getting a 6L and get some more life and jewels. I am currently just farming lab and T8+ maps to build up my pool. Very safe and tanky build.

My stats:
5.8k HP
42k dmg in HO w/ totems
8.3k armor
5.5k eva
overcapped resists with all

Spoiler
Update zu previous post:
chanced this in my 6th full key uber lab :D

can i get a little guidance over here plz ik my gear is kinda iffy and shit but i feel like im not that tanky tbh and my damage does feel a little low i do use conc btw if its not showing. IF someone could take a look at my character id appreciate it only champion on there :)
can i get a little guidance over here plz ik my gear is kinda iffy and shit but i feel like im not that tanky tbh and my damage does feel a little low i do use conc btw if its not showing. IF someone could take a look at my character id appreciate it only champion on there :)
"
Pro_IVIodders wrote:

craft some armor (5L base + essence)

get every ring with 60+ life

wtf is that shit belt, gloves and helm ?

u can get 2 res belt with 80+ life for cheap

use poe trade. here is example one for cheap jewels

http://poe.trade/search/rahuwayomanaru
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Mar 6, 2018, 3:28:19 PM
"
crono14 wrote:
This is a great build for a league starter. I am currently playing in BHC and level 88. I finally got all the pieces I need and it's so safe now in labs. Even mapping is much more smooth now.

Just trying to focus now on getting a 6L and get some more life and jewels. I am currently just farming lab and T8+ maps to build up my pool. Very safe and tanky build.

My stats:
5.8k HP
42k dmg in HO w/ totems
8.3k armor
5.5k eva
overcapped resists with all

Spoiler

Any reason why you haven't invested/got in a lion's roar yet?
"
APEC wrote:
Hi.
Tell me pls, why Ancestral Warchief instead of Ancestral Protector?

Because, unlike ancestral protector, AW has AOE and deals more damage.
I try this build for the first time and yes, totally good. Traps aren't problem and with 100% taunt it's really safe with izaro himself.
These are my gear so far :

Still working on better gear and my stats are :
4k8 HP
46k dps in ho w/o totem
About 4k armor and 2k evasion.
My gear are still bad with defence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info