[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
AngelaZiegler wrote:
Can this build be viable using an Oni-Goroshi? I know the sword in this build plus the bleeding nodes are a good combo but was just wondering if Oni is fine to use.

Do you hit or use some warcry BEFORE placing totems and letting them hit the monster?

Anyway, remember that the taunt mechanic doesn't work properly against the highest bosses: you just get the benefits from taunt, but those bosses doesn't keep their aggro constantly on a totem.
Last edited by Serge91 on Mar 5, 2018, 8:54:05 AM

"Conqueror --> Worthy Foe --> Unstoppable Hero --> Fortitude"

"Arakali, Act 7:
- 1900-2300+ Life
- 40%+ to all elemental resistances
- Fortify Ascendancy
- 4 or 5-link"

Should you go for Fortitude before Conqueror, or can i accomplish all at act 7 already?
Short update on my Char GiftiUbLaWarchief, maybe this helps someone who faces the same struggles as i did:

I'm a very noob when it comes to lab, but i wanted to try an uber lab farmer too.

I did Uber Lab like a walk in the park at lvl 79 with this kinda crap gear: (invest <10c)

Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAASzBS0HdQmWC2EOPBDMEPAUIBRNFHEV7BiRGjgbRhuqIVUlvCcgJy8qEyynLPs5DjpSPAVAoEa3R35KxFBHWOVZ81orXhNfP2FSYxdlTWaeZ5to8nIPcql07XaseHp673sge9R99YE6hJSE2YTvhmCHaolxiiKK8IumkFWXeaIAo_KpJ6mUrKquPq9suR28n702vqfAZsCmwQfEFcT2xVPGrsqQz37Tb9d-2sHbT9w93offv-DD5FHpRuoY7FzvDu9O73zwH_Am8lr2rvcy-JP46_xL_oc=?accountName=Bisrob&characterName=GiftiUbLaWarchief

Lol i didnt even use the granite flask. I wondered if i should go Fortitude or Worthy Foe first. There are skill points which only applies when you have Fortitude skilled first and otherwhise Unstoppable Hero would be useless until you did uber lab. However i skilled Worthy Foe first and the taunt is amazing. Totally worth going first, Uber Izaro attacked me 2 times but not on "purpose" but you are tanky enough to mitigate this.
I have to admit that it was no full key run but i wanted to run the first lab safely. Now that i'm affected by the fortify buff, i'm going to do a full key run and try try to get the belt for perma onslought.
Dmg. Tooltip in Hideout with conc. effect: 31,6k dps with last asc. points. Before that i had around 28k dps. Izaro melts down!

Tl;DR: 4,4k life, 28kdps hideout with conc.effect, resis 76/62/68 -> ulab easy down (no full key run because i'm a pussy)
Last edited by Bisrob on Mar 5, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
LvL 74 4khp with crappy gear worth 15c, 60% resists and 7key uber lab with tabula done easy. Pretty safe build :)
Thanks for the replies, I have decided to roll with the Tabula instead of selling.
Now I just need more time to play! For you guys that are running uber lab are y'all mapping as well with this build? If so what Tier are y'all up to?
Already i'm ale to do map front 1-7tier with 4khp 60%res, have 23k DMG per totem. Until you will obtain fortify from ascendancy thread IT will be really hard.
Hey I'm loving this build so far but I seem to have a problem. My leap slam is not applying culling strike or vulnerability( or am i supposed to cast vulnerability myself , I'm not sure since it's part of a 4 link).

Or is 10% just much less than i think?
"
densetsunl wrote:
Hey I'm loving this build so far but I seem to have a problem. My leap slam is not applying culling strike or vulnerability( or am i supposed to cast vulnerability myself , I'm not sure since it's part of a 4 link).

Or is 10% just much less than i think?

you need to self cast curse

Build is pretty fast. Today I did 3key + argus + 2 shrines in 7 minutes
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Mar 5, 2018, 7:12:12 PM
why use vortex?
Too bad that the combo gruthkul + witchfire brew don't work anymore. i guess there's no other way to use vulnerability if i'm using gruthkul right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info