[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Guys I have run juggernaut as league starter for a few leagues now and it has always worked out well for me to do Lab on Day 1 with Sunder Jugg. I feel like trying something different this time.

1. Will this build be able to deal with traps and Izaro as easily as Jugg can? Juggernaut gave a lot of room for error with dodging traps or even Izaro's slashes and slams. I'm not gonna facetank traps but I want to know if it can survive through mistakes that I'm bound to make.

2. Also, what is the carry potential of this build once you have decent gear up.), I was able to run 4-5 man carry's with my Jugg with just a Kaom's primacy without a problem last league. Takes some time but I can reliably kill.

Can anyone help me out?

1. don't know much about jugg lab runners, but I could facetank all traps, just leap slammed through them without any thought. only trap that i needed to look at was furnace, and even then, it's only dangerous if you go afk.
as for izaro. you get 100% taunt chance, so it's a walk in the park. you can literally stand in place.

2. I've only done 2 man carries for my guild (i feel like speed-key running is more profitable)
as for 3-4 men, I think it lacks dps (so you'll need to resummon totems),
but i had shitty gear. ofc with good items it wont be a problem.
Hey hi ! Thank you again for this fantastic guide :) I had one question about the weapon choice with the recent changes coming with 3.2. My question is: what is the most valuable weapon you could get ? Also, I wanted to know if there's major gear changes wih the incoming patch or if the gear we actually see in the youtube guide video is still top tier for this build?

Thank you for the answers and I want to wish you all a good 3.2 league ! Stay strong and stay safe.
"
Juanpedro wrote:
Hey hi ! Thank you again for this fantastic guide :) I had one question about the weapon choice with the recent changes coming with 3.2. My question is: what is the most valuable weapon you could get ? Also, I wanted to know if there's major gear changes wih the incoming patch or if the gear we actually see in the youtube guide video is still top tier for this build?

Thank you for the answers and I want to wish you all a good 3.2 league ! Stay strong and stay safe.

Starforge is still probably best in slot as it has plenty of damage, shocks, and life. Lifting will likely update us if any significant changes need to be made.
Reed2017
"
Reed2017 wrote:
1. don't know much about jugg lab runners, but I could facetank all traps, just leap slammed through them without any thought. only trap that i needed to look at was furnace, and even then, it's only dangerous if you go afk.
as for izaro. you get 100% taunt chance, so it's a walk in the park. you can literally stand in place.

2. I've only done 2 man carries for my guild (i feel like speed-key running is more profitable)
as for 3-4 men, I think it lacks dps (so you'll need to resummon totems),
but i had shitty gear. ofc with good items it wont be a problem.

Thanks. I just wanted to do something different but also wanted to make sure that I don't regret it later. The 100% taunt sounds like it might be just the thing to make this noob-proof for people like me who aren't great at dodging.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Mar 1, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
First of all, thanks Lifting for the build and all the people who contribute here.

I have some question to do here. I've never played a champion class, and i've never played a pure Ancestral Warchief build totem (just spell totem).
First question: are the totems tanky enough? I mean, do they last at least 3-5 seconds against the strongest boss in the game just with the passive nodes for totems that Lifting has indicated? This question is because the taunt on the totem is useless if the totem can't sustain the damage taken at least for a reasonable amount of time.

Second. People say that "Conqueror"'s 100% chance to taunt works even with totem hit, even if the notable doesn't specify it.
But "First to Strike, Last to Fall" isn't worded the same as Conqueror. Does that mean that totem hits won't make the monster be intimidated? I want to understand this coz honestly i would like to pick this notable, and leaving the permafortify one (which honestly i think it isn't really mandatory since we have so much damage reduction, and we can have fortify 99% up with movement skills).
Last edited by Serge91 on Mar 1, 2018, 11:36:10 AM
Thank you for the share on this build ill prob try this as starter on 3.2
Hey never tried warchief before. Im coming back to poe and gonna try this really hope for an update for 3.2 that would mean alot if you got time for that =)
Ingame names
Cyan_Burn_Baby_Burn
"
Mellymel9 wrote:
"
Juanpedro wrote:

Starforge is still probably best in slot as it has plenty of damage, shocks, and life. Lifting will likely update us if any significant changes need to be made.

For labbing, a 5l Kondo's pride is enough to be able to do the lab no problems.
If you want to do shapper and guardian, 6l starforge would be best.
Is this build 3.2 viable as league starter ??
It should even be better than before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info