[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Lumisteria wrote:
Is leveling smooth at the very beginning of the league ?

Any advices ? Thanks a lot :)

yes i leveld with sunder until i got AW totem then went ancestral bond, i just upgraded rares as i leveled with stuff i self found until i could use kondos and the rest of the gear = ez mode.
This will be my league starter for sure.
I am just waiting for some feedback regarding the Ascendancy changes in 3.2
I hope we get one last update from LiftingNerdBro for the Ascendancy changes before league starts..

Great Build !!!
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
done this build last league, a bit slow mapper but I started uber farming at lvl 84 (day 2), and from then on it's a walk in the park,
pretty fast with the weapon switch and very safe.

highly recommend for upcoming league. (will be even easier with 100% taunt chance)
Last edited by Reed2017 on Feb 23, 2018, 8:41:50 PM
build looks great! i shall try this on 3.2 with the new 100% taunt buff totems :D
Any advice for the new league? What do you think about the new ascendancy?
Hey Lifting! Used the build this season as a hc league starter and it was very good and safe lab runner and mapper!
Question about the new ascendancies:
Do you think getting First to Strike, Last to Fall over Worthy Foe would be better with the changes to champion?
You could get the adrenaline bonus for izaro fights, just by activating some auras on your weapon swich and then healing back up.
Would love to hear your feedback
Cheers!
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
XzeeeN wrote:

Daam yeah it would me more damage and more MS.

20% more damage multiplier (forgetting the 100% chance to hit even) vs 35% increased damage.

Suuuure, that's...an upgrade...:D.

If you really need the 20% more multiplier to run lab, you are doing it wrong. I'd take the movement speed boost anydays because izaro still dies in 1 seconds anyways.
"
Achnod wrote:
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
XzeeeN wrote:

Daam yeah it would me more damage and more MS.

20% more damage multiplier (forgetting the 100% chance to hit even) vs 35% increased damage.

Suuuure, that's...an upgrade...:D.

If you really need the 20% more multiplier to run lab, you are doing it wrong. I'd take the movement speed boost anydays because izaro still dies in 1 seconds anyways.

not if you're doing 1st or 2nd day uber lab runs.

if you're talking about later in league, there are much faster builds..
Hello Lifting, i want to ask you which is better for AW totems : Champion or Hierophant ? I mean Champion with 2 totems or Hierophant with 3 totems and still hitting the mobs with w/e you like and not needing to take the Ancestral bond keystone. 3 is better than 2 but maybe isnt :P
"
Armin1987 wrote:
Hello Lifting, i want to ask you which is better for AW totems : Champion or Hierophant ? I mean Champion with 2 totems or Hierophant with 3 totems and still hitting the mobs with w/e you like and not needing to take the Ancestral bond keystone. 3 is better than 2 but maybe isnt :P

the whole idea behind taking champion is taunt on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info