[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
kuuja wrote:
I'm trying to adopt your build with Facebreaker instead of 2h weapon.

Thank you

So, does it work?
I'm now trying with Kondo's and i have 35k dps at 70 lvl.
Last time I've played FB warchief (abyssus+great old) it was about 200k dps.
Is it worth to stay at 2H swords?
Thanks!
"
Could anyone point me in the right direction of the "cheap unique leveling item's forum post" that he refers to in this video? not having any luck finding it.

The list of leveling uniques is in the middle of this forum. Under cheap, level uniques.
Would it be better to kill all bandits and take two skill points rather then the bonus from oak
Dear LiftingNerdBro, your detailed guide-is amazing, i will undoubtedly play this build. Thank you!!
sorry for bad english)
"
LightW2 wrote:
"
kuuja wrote:
I'm trying to adopt your build with Facebreaker instead of 2h weapon.

Thank you

So, does it work?
I'm now trying with Kondo's and i have 35k dps at 70 lvl.
Last time I've played FB warchief (abyssus+great old) it was about 200k dps.
Is it worth to stay at 2H swords?

35k per totem or 35k total? if total that is extremely low.

abyssus would pretty much negate the entire point of using this ascendency for perma fortify, and a facebreakers build probably wouldn't use this chestpiece. then there is the cost of steel rings O_o
The starforge version is going to need chance to shock jewels to take advantage of that sword.
Man Gruthkul's price absolutely exploded. Should have bought one yesterday morning when they were still like 30c... oh well, worst thing is I'll just use my 5L Belly instead. Thanks for the build man, this build is durable as hell ( 0 deaths to a10 kitava for example)
For helmet enchantments, which one will be the best for this build?

"40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage" like yours ??

Or "Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active" this one is better ??
"
caube524 wrote:
For helmet enchantments, which one will be the best for this build?

"40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage" like yours ??

Or "Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active" this one is better ??

I think the one Lifting uses.. That 30% increased Melee Damage probably won't benefit you since you only would have Cyclone and as Lifting said in the video, it does no damage.
Last edited by Korendir2016 on Aug 17, 2017, 11:38:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info