[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
SenorPez wrote:
How's map clear speed, or is this just for Uber Lab?

It's decent. Not bad, not great. On a scale from 1-10 I'd say it's a 6 or 7 =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Lifting, so part of your build idea was bleed. Now, I see as another has mentioned, you have steered away from bleed to an extent.

Do you even nerd, bro?

I mean...

So, what was your final thought on bleed. Is Atziri's Disfavour, added bleed chance, and slightly higher attack speed not standing up to Starforged Infernal's pDPS and shock?

Is Starforge > Atziri simply skill point min/max?

Can you elaborate?
does essence worm make any sense for this build?
"
JaradPR wrote:
Lifting, so part of your build idea was bleed. Now, I see as another has mentioned, you have steered away from bleed to an extent.

Do you even nerd, bro?

I mean...

So, what was your final thought on bleed. Is Atziri's Disfavour, added bleed chance, and slightly higher attack speed not standing up to Starforged Infernal's pDPS and shock?

Is Starforge > Atziri simply skill point min/max?

Can you elaborate?

I can't speak for him, but his intended purpose bleed is only useful on fights were things aren't insta-popping.

even mapping with this build is stupid fast. things just die. bleed can't tick. the only point to building for bleed is for boss killing, and his video shows that without a heavy bleed investment he is doing great damage.

that being said, his current weapon does grant 50% physical damage against things that are bleeding. that's a big number. I do not know if it even applies to the totem damage. I have the same weapon and the tooltips don't update when they are pounding on a boss who is clearly bleeding.

you still get 25% bleed chance from the sword passives using starforge though. can make it more with chance to bleed support if you wish.

curious why no maim on the totems though. that is mathing out to be better than faster attacks in just about everything right now, even a qual 0 maim vs. a qual 20 faster attacks. do the totems not apply/benefit from it?
I'm trying to adopt your build with Facebreaker instead of 2h weapon.

My question is..

Does the Champion Ascendency Node such as Unstoppable Hero's "30% increased melee damage while you have Fortify" work with Facebreaker?

Thank you
"
kuuja wrote:
I'm trying to adopt your build with Facebreaker instead of 2h weapon.

My question is..

Does the Champion Ascendency Node such as Unstoppable Hero's "30% increased melee damage while you have Fortify" work with Facebreaker?

Thank you

??

it works when you are naked.
"
dixa wrote:
curious why no maim on the totems though. that is mathing out to be better than faster attacks in just about everything right now, even a qual 0 maim vs. a qual 20 faster attacks. do the totems not apply/benefit from it?

FA means more hits means more chances to taunt. In HC this is very important, for SC not so much.
Nevermind found my answer in the video
Last edited by Levisaxos on Aug 17, 2017, 3:20:28 AM
Wouldn't it be better to take first to strike and Inspirational for the flat damage bonus movement speed and bonus to armour/evasion on low life?

It seems to me that the totem can't proc worth foe, so you would have to taunt the enemy to proc this. I am wanting to try this and i am on softcore anyway I wonder which would be better to go with.

What do you think?
Another awesome guide, Lifting! Thanks for the detailed guide as always. Can't wait to start farming uber lab this league.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info