[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Tuan173 wrote:
HI,

What if I want to use two hand axe instead of sword. I could see that the tree didn't go that much to sword's nodes. Is there any big reason for me not to use axe? many thanks.

Starforge has better damage output than any other 2H unique in a pure physical build. If you have a rare axe with better dps you can absolutely just switch to the axe damage wheel.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last edited by Zionyaru on Nov 12, 2019, 10:58:19 AM
Pretty stoked about using this as my league starter in 3.9! :)
Do you think of making a bow snapelshot balista build like this one ?

I am thinking about it
We need to start bugging LNB now for his input/feedback on 3.9, and whether or not he plans on updating this build for the 3.9 changes.

Help us LNB - you are our only hope!

LNBro Help us dumbs with 3.9 please! So lazy to do it ourselfs :)
I've ran this build for a few league, and the new nodes are going to be super juicy for it. I'm thinking of maybe doing a RoA Ballista build or something similar, but honestly if you follow the build it's going to probably be great. Only thing to keep on your radar is that Starforge might be a bit more difficult to acquire early on with all the endgame changes.

Edit: Just taking out Ancestral Call and those nodes and picking up the new nodes increases your DPS by almost 20k. Definitely in a good spot.
Last edited by Regards on Dec 11, 2019, 4:41:20 PM
Will this build still work with the armor changes? Not sure how much a pure physical build would be affected.

Still somewhat of a POE newb but of all the builds I've tried this has worked best for me. I don't level quickly though and need one build for an entire season not just a 'league starter' so curious if this would be expected to be end game capable (don't mind if it's slower just as long as it can do it without a very high player skill needed).

Thanks!
I think the best way to convert this to a bow build would be to
1. put a lioneye's fall jewel over at the bottom left marauder and razors edge/slaughter.
2. Take out Wrecking Ball/Executioner(2H south of duelist) and put those into Surveillance/Panopticon/Ironwood(New ballista/totem node south of duelist).
3. And obviosly change the pathing at the start of duelist to go through Fury Bolts rather than Destroyer.
4. Unspec out Amplify as the aoe dmg would not help(unless going ROA)
5. I think the best totem to go would be Shrapnel Ballista. You'll have 7 ballistas with a good added phys dmg. The damage is only 38% but they shotgun. Add in the buffed LMP and it seems super strong.

or optionally just stick to the build because its super solid and will still work great in lab. Branching out into maps with this character will pose more of a problem with armor buffs and not knowing what items there are going to be to replace the now-rare Starforge.
Nice. After 3.9 tree changes We get 8.3% DPS upgrade just by using new nodes instead of Wrecking/exec cluster using same amount of nodes. So it is really great
"
spoool4 wrote:
Nice. After 3.9 tree changes We get 8.3% DPS upgrade just by using new nodes instead of Wrecking/exec cluster using same amount of nodes. So it is really great

Do you feel panopticon is worth the points eventually or jewel sockets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info