[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
V400KG wrote:
+ you could get two sockets tombfist.

Went for one because i needed that one extra slot for portal gem.
Kaoms has no slots.

I could make the boots 3l +1 and drop vortex - it doesn't really do much and feels like sometimes hides dangerous ground damage.
I read the tooltip and poe wiki for vortex and it makes no sense why you would use this gem in a cwdt setup. Frost bomb makes a lot more sense because it debuffs enemies.
Has anyone considered putting Herald of Purity in a essence worm? Do you think itll be better than a good steel ring?
"
I read the tooltip and poe wiki for vortex and it makes no sense why you would use this gem in a cwdt setup. Frost bomb makes a lot more sense because it debuffs enemies.

Cold debuff is useless since this build deals no elemental damage (brutality/starforge).

Vortex is more defensive.
It stays on the ground and constantly chills enemies.
it creates basically this https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chilling_ground
for 10% slow.
So it slows their attack/cast/move speed and animations.

But the effect covers up too much stuff

"
chaelp wrote:
Has anyone considered putting Herald of Purity in a essence worm? Do you think itll be better than a good steel ring?

Build is already unique heavy - you may have hard time maxing out resistances.
Especially with kaoms.

Finished 99% of the missing stuff (20% qual gems, helm enchant, better lion flask, better jewels, 2 abyss gloves. gloves are 4% instead of 6 because that 2% cost 3ex extra and one jewel may need improvement):
Nearing 400k dps with bleed (more if shocked) + flask.

https://pastebin.com/PFg6Tfc6

Last edited by dustofdeath on Oct 5, 2018, 6:43:46 PM
Path of Building-Link outdated or any 3.4 version of this build available?

Any other suggestion for a SSF HC Ancestral Warchief Build? Kondos or Kaoms Primacy are available weapon options.
Last edited by sorcita on Oct 6, 2018, 4:55:48 AM
"
sorcita wrote:
Path of Building-Link outdated or any 3.4 version of this build available?

Any other suggestion for a SSF HC Ancestral Warchief Build? Kondos or Kaoms Primacy are available weapon options.

The pob worked fine for me for 3.4.

You can look at mine in the post above - it's 99% the same tree and same core items.

Kondo + belly is the budget / ssf friendly option. I started with Kondo + beast and upgraded later to starforge/kaom (not ssf).

The belt is important in this build for the onslaught.

Uber was doable with cheap kondo+belly setup already.
in the video you use a other DMG Setup how in the Forum.

Which one ist now the right one or the better setup?

Thx
Hi all, a fairly new PoE player here, currently playing this build on SSF Delve and I am wondering if I am being unlucky or just farming incorrectly. I am level 90 and have yet to loot a Kondo's pride, currently making do with a Doomsower. I have been chancing Ezomyte blades in the hope I can make one myself, no luck.

Its annoying due to the fact its so cheap over on trade league and I've not seen one drop on SSF...yet I've looted 3 exalts this season and many divine orbs.

Thanks
I wonder what can be other adjustments that can be applied to the expensive version of this build. For example better unique flasks or something like this.
I mean after obtaining a good 6L Starforge, a Kaom's heart, like 21/20 Ancestral gem, helm enchant what else can I target to maximize this build?
"
Dan_Kuiper wrote:
Hi all, a fairly new PoE player here, currently playing this build on SSF Delve and I am wondering if I am being unlucky or just farming incorrectly. I am level 90 and have yet to loot a Kondo's pride, currently making do with a Doomsower. I have been chancing Ezomyte blades in the hope I can make one myself, no luck.

Its annoying due to the fact its so cheap over on trade league and I've not seen one drop on SSF...yet I've looted 3 exalts this season and many divine orbs.

Thanks

No surprise here, even "easy to acquire" uniques may not loot for hundreds of hours. The RNG is absolute. It's just a question of luck. I haven't dropped a Kondo's in 250h this league so good luck, you just can't do anything about it in SSF.

On a sidenote, I finally did it. 2000h of PoE and I beat the Shaper with this template build. Huge thank you to Lifting, I can now rest and move on with Delve. It's been a fun league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info